• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

12 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Season starts on Saturday

St johnstone 1
Dundee 4

I'm fairly sure that would beat the amount of league goals Dundee have scored in the last 3 months...

Edited by RandomGuy.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

when Morton were defeated four times to nil.

Not for the first time Morton are used as a comparison to Dundee. Fucking diddy c***s.

Going to assume we lose 2-0 (again) with a whimper after another atrocious team selection from our useless manager. 

Meh. Just a goal would be nice . Just to get that little feeling back

I suppose it all depends on whether or not the in-bred farming mutants can actually be bothered putting on a display or not. If they are already on holiday mode, then we might sneak a point, but if they even half-try we will collapse like a railway bridge made of candy-floss.

We just have to hope that Livi and 'Well aren't on holiday mode too.

Zero fucks given about the results for the rest of the season. It should be all about looking towards the future and cutting out anyone who isn't going to be here. Shaughnessy will have to start because of Kerr's suspension and the fact Niall Keown hasn't been seen for about a month now but Tony Watt can take a seat on the bench. Same with Comrie who I assume is for the trebuchet and Alston if he's going. We've got plenty of guys who needs games (O'Halloran, Swanson and Easton who I've noticed isn't playing for the reserves today) who need the minutes far more than these guys.

Clark

Foster Gordon Shaughnessy Easton 

O'Halloran Davidson Craig Kennedy

Swanson

Kane/Hendry

I'd quite like Dundee to survive but equally, pumping them ever closer to the trap door has its merits too.

Wonder is Dundee will allow Marty Kennedy all the time in the world to look like Messi again! That’s the last two games against them he’s ran the show and nobodies laid a glove on him. You’d think McIntyre would have learnt by now.

Wonder is Dundee will allow Marty Kennedy all the time in the world to look like Messi again! That’s the last two games against them he’s ran the show and nobodies laid a glove on him. You’d think McIntyre would have learnt by now.
Nope he wouldn't of.

McIntyre is a cock.

Nothing else to add

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

Aye put 2 guys on him Jim, that'll let Mikey do his shit on the other side. This will likely be played with a team made up from players that'll be here next season, or at least it should be. 

5-1.

I would have played the same team and tactics as in the last game against them 4:4:2. I was a good open and entertaining game and we won.

Clark

Foster Shaughnessy Kerr Tanser

O'Halloran Craig Callachan Kennedy

Hendry Kane

But as Kerr is suspended I will replace him with Gordon. 

We will get pumped as we are shite and will be made shitier if Woods returns to stand and watch wave his arms about and pass the ball to the opposition.
Kenny Miller will be presented with a sitter on his left foot in 41 minutes, will think about it and shift it on to his right but will be prevented from shooting tamely into the keeper's arms by the ref blowing the half time whistle.

24 minutes ago, Crawford said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:lol:

I know, I've already seen us scud you 5-1 but that was at dens though, Paul Cherrys last game I think it was. 6-1 is my revised score.

As has been said, players are on their holidays, TW looks like hes maybe lost faith in a bunch of them, and a couple are offski in the Summer. We also look completely ragged after a break aswell, as if nobodies passed a ball during the break.

Once again, if Dundee fail to win, they deserve relegated. 

Season starts on Saturday

St johnstone 1
Dundee 4

That's a pretty ambitious corner count imo

Both teams are absolute muck. However, I think it’d be peak Dundee here to win and give us a tiny bit of hope before inevitable relegation. It’s my birthday too so we’d better win.

Thank you.