Snakes and wretches.

There's a labourer at my work who has been trained twice and failed the test (quivering wreck), has been moved to planning as "it's in my genes" (his old man is some high up boy in some Belgian company) - failed there too. He's somehow kept his job, snakes on the other labourers and carries a fucking toolbox. When all he essentially needs is a Stanley blade and a measuring tape. 

Anyway he told me two weeks ago he's happy where he is, if he's offered training again he will tell him to shove it etc etc. Totally unbeknown to him I know he's getting offered training again the following Monday. 

He's now accepted to take a Friday off every week, come in on a Saturday - at no enhanced rate - and train 1 on 1 with the boss. He says "Works better for me" 

Shitehouse and a snake. The worst combination. He's also known as Mankind cos he looks like Mick Foley. I think he's more of Happy Gimores caddy though, tbh. 

The letting agent I do some sub contract work for bought another letting agent out about six months ago, part of the deal was they had to take on some of their staff, one of which is a poisonous fucking witch who, at a previous employer screwed me over blaming me for damaging a tiled floor that had f**k all to do with me, my work from them stopped not long after it.
Low and behold I clocked her fat arse in the office one day about six months ago and had a premonition she would f**k me over again, funnily enough a few months in the door to exert her poisonous influence on the younger more impressionable members of staff has slowly seen my work supply reduced to a trickle, im good pals with one guy in that office who has told me of her bad mouthing me and other contractors in team meetings so she can start giving more work to the guys she used at her previous employer, she has also been sneaking behind other members of staff's back and telling tales on them to the boss, all the while being nice as sunshine to their faces, aside from me the actual staff members are praying she gets the bullet including my mate in the office whom she has accused, behind his back of a couple of sackable offences, one completely falsely and one exaggerated beyond belief.
Im not praying for her to be fired, I genuinely hope she dies, poisonous cow.
Two things spring to mind.

1) You're a shite plumber, or
2) The above story can be fucked into the nearest "things that never happened" bin, alongside your Henrik Larsson and catching a phone stories.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

2) The above story can be fucked into the nearest "things that never happened" bin, alongside your Henrik Larsson and catching a phone stories.

Aren't all plumbers shite plumbers?

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Someone not liking Magee, is that really so hard to believe?

3 hours ago, Pride of Lanarkshire said:

boy at work got caught leaving early  at work. instead of just holding his hands up he started going on about other boys who leave early all the time, stinking rat,

Would I f**k sit there and take different treatment from others. They can’t treat people differently legally.

23 hours ago, Pride of Lanarkshire said:

talking about the people at the work place who would stab yer gran for a sunday shift. type of people who would work a minutes silence.

any experiences ?

Between this and your thread a few weeks ago about stinking grasses, I can only assume you're a workshy chancer. 

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Would I f**k sit there and take different treatment from others. They can’t treat people differently legally.

You would grass someone for doing the same as you if you got caught? No wonder you're struggling to find a friendly work environment.

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You would grass someone for doing the same as you if you got caught? No wonder you're struggling to find a friendly work environment.

If a boss tried to do me for something they let others away with I would mention it. Not people’s names just that it was happening. It’s not good for anyone to have people getting treated differently, certainly not for the company because it creates cliques, divisions and resentment. Any manager worth anything would know that. Either that or they enjoy creating drama and are a bit sadistic and insecure.

Edited by D.A.F.C

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If a boss tried to do me for something they let others away with I would mention it. Not people’s names just that it was happening. It’s not good for anyone to have people getting treated differently, certainly not for the company because it creates cliques, divisions and resentment. Any manager worth anything would know that. Either that or they enjoy creating drama and are a bit sadistic and insecure.

I was never into work for 8am in my younger days, it was always between 8 and 8.15. One day another employee was getting serious telts at the gates for being late and when I walked past them, and he broke off to say good morning to me. The workmate went into a tirade asking why I always got away with coming in late, to which he replied “don’t even try and  compare yourself to him” 

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I was never into work for 8am in my younger days, it was always between 8 and 8.15. One day another employee was getting serious telts at the gates for being late and when I walked past them, and he broke off to say good morning to me. The workmate went into a tirade asking why I always got away with coming in late, to which he replied “don’t even try and  compare yourself to him” 

It’s ok when your on the right side of the fence so to speak but put yourself in the shoes of the other guy. He must’ve hated the boss and you.

If he was dossing about all day when you worked like a demon then ok but that still doesn’t make it right. If that worker had went to a union or hr the manager couldn’t get away with it when it’s so obvious.

At my work the management avoid dealing with situations or people so get non management creeps to spy on others but at the same time let the creeps away with doing exactly what they are reporting people for. They also get the easier, less stressful jobs and all the overtime they need. Life isn’t fair but that doesn’t mean if I was to get pulled up I wouldn’t point the above out. The situation is costing the company a fortune in unnecessary overtime just because they overspend at home. Due to this they will creep crawl and throw any colleague under the bus to the boss to save the wee overtime club.

Money turns people into right b*****ds.

24 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

It’s ok when your on the right side of the fence so to speak but put yourself in the shoes of the other guy. He must’ve hated the boss and you.

If he was dossing about all day when you worked like a demon then ok but that still doesn’t make it right. If that worker had went to a union or hr the manager couldn’t get away with it when it’s so obvious.

At my work the management avoid dealing with situations or people so get non management creeps to spy on others but at the same time let the creeps away with doing exactly what they are reporting people for. They also get the easier, less stressful jobs and all the overtime they need. Life isn’t fair but that doesn’t mean if I was to get pulled up I wouldn’t point the above out. The situation is costing the company a fortune in unnecessary overtime just because they overspend at home. Due to this they will creep crawl and throw any colleague under the bus to the boss to save the wee overtime club.

Money turns people into right b*****ds.

No it didn’t make it right and I did pull him later in the day and say not to put me in that position again, as it wasn’t right. It was the same at Xmas, I would get a bigger bonus, but he would tell me how much the other men got, so I would say the same. Bosses in general aren’t stupid nor blind, or not the ones I’ve worked for, they know who the hacker and non-hackers usually are. Work”mates” however are by and large c***s and a problem I thankfully no longer have to put up with