Snakes and wretches.

The letting agent I do some sub contract work for bought another letting agent out about six months ago, part of the deal was they had to take on some of their staff, one of which is a poisonous fucking witch who, at a previous employer screwed me over blaming me for damaging a tiled floor that had f**k all to do with me, my work from them stopped not long after it.

Low and behold I clocked her fat arse in the office one day about six months ago and had a premonition she would f**k me over again, funnily enough a few months in the door to exert her poisonous influence on the younger more impressionable members of staff has slowly seen my work supply reduced to a trickle, im good pals with one guy in that office who has told me of her bad mouthing me and other contractors in team meetings so she can start giving more work to the guys she used at her previous employer, she has also been sneaking behind other members of staff's back and telling tales on them to the boss, all the while being nice as sunshine to their faces, aside from me the actual staff members are praying she gets the bullet including my mate in the office whom she has accused, behind his back of a couple of sackable offences, one completely falsely and one exaggerated beyond belief.

Im not praying for her to be fired, I genuinely hope she dies, poisonous cow.

Edited by Flybhoy

The letting agent I do some sub contract work for bought another letting agent out about six months ago, part of the deal was they had to take on some of their staff, one of which is a poisonous fucking witch who, at a previous employer screwed me over blaming me for damaging a tiled floor that had f**k all to do with me, my work from them stopped not long after it.
Low and behold I clocked her fat arse in the office one day about six months ago and had a premonition she would f**k me over again, funnily enough a few months in the door to exert her poisonous influence on the younger more impressionable members of staff has slowly seen my work supply reduced to a trickle, im good pals with one guy in that office who has told me of her bad mouthing me and other contractors in team meetings so she can start giving more work to the guys she used at her previous employer, she has also been sneaking behind other members of staff's back and telling tales on them to the boss, all the while being nice as sunshine to their faces, aside from me the majority of staff members are praying she gets the bullet including my mate in the office who she has accused him, behind his back of a couple of sackable offences, one completely falsely and one exaggerated beyond belief.
Get her pumped

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:
Low and behold I clocked her fat arse in the office one day about six months ago and had a premonition she would f**k me over again, funnily enough a few months in the door to exert her poisonous influence on the younger more impressionable members of staff has slowly seen my work supply reduced to a trickle, im good pals with one guy in that office who has told me of her bad mouthing me and other contractors in team meetings so she can start giving more work to the guys she used at her previous employer, she has also been sneaking behind other members of staff's back and telling tales on them to the boss, all the while being nice as sunshine to their faces, aside from me the majority of staff members are praying she gets the bullet including my mate in the office who she has accused him, behind his back of a couple of sackable offences, one completely falsely and one exaggerated beyond belief.

Get her pumped

The phrase 'I'd cut it off first' springs to mind  

One shop manager springs to mind. I used to work for a well-known high street chain, driving to a different shop each week and spending the week teaching them how to order stock and use their new computer system. 

I'd been out on the lash all weekend, so turned up to work rather the worse for wear on Monday to the shop in Wishaw. I made the mistake of admitting it to the manager and her deputy. I didn't know this, but she was straight on the phone to my boss telling him how unprofessional it was etc etc etc. But that's not what bothers me. 

Later in the week, my boss phoned me and asked me to come into the office after work on Friday "for a chat". I'd no way of knowing this cow had grassed me in, so wasn't unduly worried. It happened to me my birthday on the Thursday ... I mentioned this to the shop manager and she asked if I'd be going out on the lash that evening to celebrate. I replied that I wouldn't, and she she kept saying stuff like "ah go on, go out and get steaming ... you're only young once ... we'll cover for you etc .... " ... obviously looking for me to rock up hangover twice in a week and get into even more bother. 

As I said, cow. 

I went for an interview last month and didn’t get the job. I then found out when I got my feedback the hiring manager had heard I was lazy.

Turns out the other person going for the job had made a couple of digs about me which they admitted to later on.

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I went for an interview last month and didn’t get the job. I then found out when I got my feedback the hiring manager had heard I was lazy.

Turns out the other person going for the job had made a couple of digs about me which they admitted to later on.

And it's taken you 4 weeks to eventually get around to post about it...

9 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Use to work with this big fat lass.  I mean really fat.  HUGE.  A giant fucking moo.

She used to go on and on about all her medical problems trying to elicit sympathy despite being a total arsehole to everyone privately.  She just about sooked the sphincter off the boss while being utterly cunty to every one else.

Due to being clamped limpet like to the bosses arsehole she was the unofficial second in command or at least she thought she was.

The office boss left and the big boss from down south came up and gave the position to a young guy.  The fat moo scumbag was gutted.  You should have seen her face!  She was no happy to say the least.  Ragin'.  Big red blubbery cheeks quivering.

She tried to suck up to the new boss, new best friend and all that, but he knew she was full of shit and her status declined a bit but not long after this guy left as well and the boss position was open again.

Fatty thought she was now a shoe in for the job.  You could see it all over her fat, smug face that she was going to be in charge.  Then something totally unexpected happened.

The original boss came back.

When Gargantua Stinkypits saw the old boss come in she had a full scale mental break down in front of everyone.  "NOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!" NOOOOOOOO!!!!"  She started going off on some giant rant....and started hurling abuse at the returning boss.  She gathered up all the keys in the office and stomped off into a side office, locked herself in and refused to come out.

Once again the big boss was coming up from down south and he arrived just at this point.  Big fat lass was screaming and shouting through the door, giving dogs abuse to both the office boss and the big boss.  She'd totally lost her mind.  Big boss from down south was absolutely livid and was saying he'd make sure she never worked again.

Eventually after a while she came stomping out the side office and launched the office keys at the returning office boss who had to put a hand up to deflect them.  Then Fatty just sort of exploded into tears and wailing.  It was fucking glorious.  I've never seen anyone just burst into tears like that.  I smirked at her as she left, no words exchanged but essentially saying "you lost bitch".

A couple of hours later when every one left for the day she was still in her car in the car park sobbing, head down on the steering wheel.

Her name was Vanessa and she was the worst person I've ever met in my life.  I hated her, there wasn't one atom of goodness in her and I absolutely reveled in her demise.  You got everything you deserved Vanessa, ya collosal fucking pig!

5ca000c558303_vanessaf.jpg.cf2fc153a1644daba93d7516c2398983.jpg

cool story bro. 

6 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Use to work with this big fat lass.  I mean really fat.  HUGE.  A giant fucking moo.

She used to go on and on about all her medical problems trying to elicit sympathy despite being a total arsehole to everyone privately.  She just about sooked the sphincter off the boss while being utterly cunty to every one else.

Due to being clamped limpet like to the bosses arsehole she was the unofficial second in command or at least she thought she was.

The office boss left and the big boss from down south came up and gave the position to a young guy.  The fat moo scumbag was gutted.  You should have seen her face!  She was no happy to say the least.  Ragin'.  Big red blubbery cheeks quivering.

She tried to suck up to the new boss, new best friend and all that, but he knew she was full of shit and her status declined a bit but not long after this guy left as well and the boss position was open again.

Fatty thought she was now a shoe in for the job.  You could see it all over her fat, smug face that she was going to be in charge.  Then something totally unexpected happened.

The original boss came back.

When Gargantua Stinkypits saw the old boss come in she had a full scale mental break down in front of everyone.  "NOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!" NOOOOOOOO!!!!"  She started going off on some giant rant....and started hurling abuse at the returning boss.  She gathered up all the keys in the office and stomped off into a side office, locked herself in and refused to come out.

Once again the big boss was coming up from down south and he arrived just at this point.  Big fat lass was screaming and shouting through the door, giving dogs abuse to both the office boss and the big boss.  She'd totally lost her mind.  Big boss from down south was absolutely livid and was saying he'd make sure she never worked again.

Eventually after a while she came stomping out the side office and launched the office keys at the returning office boss who had to put a hand up to deflect them.  Then Fatty just sort of exploded into tears and wailing.  It was fucking glorious.  I've never seen anyone just burst into tears like that.  I smirked at her as she left, no words exchanged but essentially saying "you lost bitch".

A couple of hours later when every one left for the day she was still in her car in the car park sobbing, head down on the steering wheel.

Her name was Vanessa and she was the worst person I've ever met in my life.  I hated her, there wasn't one atom of goodness in her and I absolutely reveled in her demise.  You got everything you deserved Vanessa, ya collosal fucking pig!

Pumped her ^

Guy at my old work was the definition of a wretch.  A Gareth Keenan like nobody, big gangly fucker about 6ft 8 who resembled Lurch from the Adams family.  His job held no power whatsoever but he couldn't be any further up the management teams arses if he tried.  

He would attend management meetings, sit with management in the canteen etc.  This had gone on for years until a new boss questioned why he was actually there, then told he'd no longer be required to attend the meetings.  I heard directly from my boss that he sat in a room pleading to have a purpose, and offered to stand on guard monitoring times people were taking for tea and lunch breaks and report back anyone taking the piss.  He was pretty much laughed out the room and told to f**k off.