Queens v Falkirk

51 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Fat, speccy bloke with glasses on.  Looks like Peppa Pig or even the Piggy from Lord Of The Flies.

I was thinking along those lines. Approaching 30 and regular dating venues in the West End. 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a query i need answered . last night i paid my £18  was given a ticket showing concession £10  .   this has happened a few times . i was looking for an answer from qos twitter/ facebook . no reply as off yet .   i hope the extra £8 dont go into pockets off people at the club .

i have a query i need answered . last night i paid my £18  was given a ticket showing concession £10  .   this has happened a few times . i was looking for an answer from qos twitter/ facebook . no reply as off yet .   i hope the extra £8 dont go into pockets off people at the club .
Did you get it at the arena? When I was in they were having a bit of bother with the card reader paper. If it was round about then they maybe just gave you any old ticket.

It's the same folk who seem to be at the booth and the arena and they seem decent. If they were on the thieve both people would surely have to be in on it. It won't be happening and it's probably just a mistake or they ran out of Adult tickets.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Did you get it at the arena? When I was in they were having a bit of bother with the card reader paper. If it was round about then they maybe just gave you any old ticket.

It's the same folk who seem to be at the booth and the arena and they seem decent. If they were on the thieve both people would surely have to be in on it. It won't be happening and it's probably just a mistake or they ran out of Adult tickets.

i get my tickets at the booth next to ice rink .

Yep I’ve no difficulty at all with the Falkirk celebrations. It’s a passionate game and it was a crucial match for both clubs.

Some of our fans on COYB site slaughtering those on the pitch. Sucking the life out of the game

Got to agree with you. We should never ever take away the passion from our game. Stay off the pitch though folks. Looks to me like Queens underestimated the away support last night. It was under stewarded and can’t remember seeing many or any police ? 

They will have stewarded up on information from our fool of a security officer, so Falkirk IMO will be to blame

On 03/04/2019 at 14:40, Principal Flutie said:

Nothing I said had anything to do with going on the pitch. The Scotland/Liechenstein game was actually the game that came to mind when I posted my reply, which didn't feature any getting on the pitch. Loads of people acting like those celebrations shouldn't be happening, showing a total lack of awareness in doing so.

Nobody should have celebrated the goal against Lichtenstein.

We should have shamefacedly shuffled off home with our undeserved three points.

Some of our fans on COYB site slaughtering those on the pitch. Sucking the life out of the game

I’m all for over exuberant celebrations and have indulged in such myself on more than a few occasions. However I’ve never felt the need to go on the pitch.
Nothing to do with sucking the life out of the game imo....

6 hours ago, Broony88 said:

Is anyone else as pissed off with dykes as I am ? Idiotic behaviour to give away that penalty in any game but the timing was incredible. He won't be with us next year so could do without him trying to send us on a one way ticket to the seaside leagues. 

He shouldve been red carded for the handball and then he wouldnt have been able to carry out the swan dive at the end. Second yellow card for deliberate handball was a must but the ref gave us hee haw most of the night. Wasnt going to give a pen for dykes punch till the lino put his flag up.

He shouldve been red carded for the handball and then he wouldnt have been able to carry out the swan dive at the end. Second yellow card for deliberate handball was a must but the ref gave us hee haw most of the night. Wasnt going to give a pen for dykes punch till the lino put his flag up.
Well he could hardly have given the handball if he never saw it, which was probably the reason.

I've no idea why people criticise referees after a linesman gives a decision. The clue is in the title; they're his assistants. Whether it's the ref or them who spot it is irrelevant as long as they give to the correct decision.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well he could hardly have given the handball if he never saw it, which was probably the reason.

I've no idea why people criticise referees after a linesman gives a decision. The clue is in the title; they're his assistants. Whether it's the ref or them who spot it is irrelevant as long as they give to the correct decision.

He still shouldve booked dykes and sent him off though.

Seen them again now. No argument with the Falkirk penalty. No idea why Dykes does that. He seems to still have his body between the opponent and the ball, But there's a hand to ball movement and it looks a penalty to me.
Ours is VERY soft. I think there's some contact from Osman and it's an odd challenge to make where he almost steps his leg in front of Dykes. But he seems to take another step before he goes down. Lucky to get it I suspect.

Aye it’s a weird one. It almost looks as if Dykes is fouled AFTER he starts to go down. I’d class it as a dive myself but the Falkirk defender gets his leg far to close to him and gives the referee a real problem.

How often do we lose goals in the last couple of minutes of games though!? It’s nice to see us get one.

11 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Also what is this? :lol:

IMG_8479.jpg.e1b199d3a54539c6761fbbe9b05d50ff.jpg

Not a clue! I was working at a school today and asked a couple of self proclaimed "ultras." They were 11/12 yr old kids mind so hopefully this is pure ignorance, but one said it was something to do with some song lyrics, the other said it was copying Celtic. I feckin hope the 2nd one's wrong!

Fair play to the wee guys though, they add some much welcomed noise and atmosphere to an emptying ground. Did anyone get the home/away split last night? Hopefully the young team are developing a healthy habit and keep on supporting the club.

Curious to see the footage from the GoPro @MOTD Wannabee puts behind the goals to see Dobbie's shot off the bar. Must've been very close to going in.

Andy Stirling's interview... why would the ref tell Dobbie "if the keeper saves it, that's it, no rebounds" I'm pretty sure everyone would've been aware how close it was to the final whistle, no need to add extra pressure onto the penalty taker. Plus, imagine the scenes if it had been saved, whistle blown, then the rebound put in and not allowed!

Archived