Queens v Falkirk

31 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

I'm hypnotized by the guy  in the baseball cap arriving way too late for the "scenes",  doing the "dad running for a bus he's missing" run, then semi-circling back  to the crowd hoping no-one noticed him - it's compelling car crash stuff.

Aye that would be Millwall Mick, pretty sure he's got a Millwall tattoo spread across his knuckles.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw a fair result but gutted to lose out at the death to a blatant dive.   What was the queens number 3 all about. I really cant be arsed with players who would rather rile up the away fans than celebrate with their own when a goal goes in. What a complete tit.

Draw a fair result but gutted to lose out at the death to a blatant dive.   What was the queens number 3 all about. I really cant be arsed with players who would rather rile up the away fans than celebrate with their own when a goal goes in. What a complete tit.

Marshall. He's had a few shouts from Falkirk fans in the past. Can't say I heard anything last night mind you. But given the way the fans and the bench celebrated maybe it was just a get it up ye. FWIW Marshall never reacts like that (none of our players do tbh) so it would suggest there was a reason for it.

Glorious added seethe mind you.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Would like to see Dobbie's effort with the goal line being in the frame. I don't think it was over but it was closer than I thought at the time.

Looks very close 

B60CBB06-ADF0-45CF-AA67-8D5F76CED39B.jpeg

Looks very close 
B60CBB06-ADF0-45CF-AA67-8D5F76CED39B.thumb.jpeg.1c8356319808b99a12178c666a03d8f7.jpeg

I thought it might’ve been in seeing it live but there’s way no way the assistant referee could give that as it was marginal.
The foul against Doyle in the lead up to the penalty was a poor decision but we have to defend that better. It’s a stonewall penalty though. While it’s never good to see fans on the pitch I can understand the emotions involved.
Our penalty is a poor decision but we’ll take it given it gained us a point and possibly even more crucially cost Falkirk two points.

2 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I'm hypnotized by the guy  in the baseball cap arriving way too late for the "scenes",  doing the "dad running for a bus he's missing" run, then semi-circling back  to the crowd hoping no-one noticed him - it's compelling car crash stuff.

What about the fan who went for the pink jumper under the dark jacket combination and ended up looking like he was in that Limmy sketch.  warnock.png.2bd354e8de13f657fe6aaac994415a4a.png

"She turn the Bairns against ye mate, aye?"

5ca417455d14a_TurnedtheBairns.thumb.png.9e684a6149d0e3bbde18fe6b522edabc.png

Limmy.thumb.png.9989d12142238f75f9f2b7156f34a4ce.png

Report on the queens site says we celebrated as if we had won the title. Eh naw we celebrated as we had just scored an important goal in injury time in a very important game.  Just the same way queens celebrated when they equalised. Who writes that pish?

Report on the queens site says we celebrated as if we had won the title. Eh naw we celebrated as we had just scored an important goal in injury time in a very important game.  Just the same way queens celebrated when they equalised. Who writes that pish?

Yep I’ve no difficulty at all with the Falkirk celebrations. It’s a passionate game and it was a crucial match for both clubs.

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

What about the fan who went for the pink jumper under the dark jacket combination and ended up looking like he was in that Limmy sketch.  warnock.png.2bd354e8de13f657fe6aaac994415a4a.png

"She turn the Bairns against ye mate, aye?"

5ca417455d14a_TurnedtheBairns.thumb.png.9e684a6149d0e3bbde18fe6b522edabc.png

Limmy.thumb.png.9989d12142238f75f9f2b7156f34a4ce.png

You've got to have some obsession with another team to start posting still shots of fans on one of their threads FFS.

6 minutes ago, Hawk said:

An awfae lot of upset Bairns on here, draw was a fair result in a game of two halves.

Can't disagree but would've preferred the game had petered out 0-0 than to lose two points to a blatant dive in the 95th min to be honest.

Our pen an absolute stonewaller - he punches the ball about 3 yards, can tell by the falkirk boy closest to him (struggling to make out who it is) going mental appealing. Queens pen soft but tbh it’s more of a pen than I first thought. Why Osman is even giving the ref a chance like that is stupid and could cost us big time. Anyone complaining about the scenes for our goal is either over 70 or just shouldn’t really follow football. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Looks an awful game. Dobbie's strike was a cracker and the linesman had to give our pen as the ref was miles away without a clear view. The Queens one was a blatant dive though.

Looked like Dumfries man Templeton the replacement mainstand assist ref (following original named assist ref's traffic accident near Moffat on way to game) really didn't want to give the pen but had too... 

16 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I've never understood this.

It's a mindset that's seen so often on here as well. People not realising how great an injury time "winner" is, and it's ALWAYS going to get celebrated like that, especially when the stakes are high on it. I'm willing to bet that many of the idiots that reel it out have actually been involved in such celebrations in the past as well.

2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Looked like Dumfries man Templeton the replacement mainstand assist ref (following original named assist ref's traffic accident near Moffat on way to game) really didn't want to give the pen but had too... 

Was that the guy whose car was stuck in a hedge on the way down?

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Hawk said:
An awfae lot of upset Bairns on here, draw was a fair result in a game of two halves.

Shut up Gav

Would expect he'd be training at the moment, Richard.

Archived