Queens v Falkirk

Falkirk to loose 5 points for not keeping their fans in order.        

If fans can run on the pitch and embracing/threatening a  player at THEIR PLACE OF WORK  then I would hope that the management of QOS would take the full force of the law against these falkirk fans.   SPFL you have been warned, how could you let something like this to go unpunished.       REMEMBER SPFL and QOS  these players were at a place of work and the management of Falkirk should be made aware that their supporters are their responsibilty.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If fans can run on the pitch and embracing/threatening a  player at THEIR PLACE OF WORK  then I would hope that the management of QOS would take the full force of the law against these falkirk fans.   SPFL you have been warned, how could you let something like this to go unpunished.       REMEMBER SPFL and QOS  these players were at a place of work and the management of Falkirk should be made aware that their supporters are their responsibilty.

Thought it was up to the HOME side to make sure that there were enough police/stewards to make sure this kind of thing didnt happen.
Let me know if this has changed.
After watching the replay of our goal ( they had enough time to reinforce that area with more stewards ) the 5 stewards I seen visible didnt seem to do much to stop the fans getting on the park.
If you are so concerned contact your club - 01387 254853 or admin@qosfc.com
Let us know how it goes and if in the future they can stop this ABHORRENT behaviour.

IMG_3901.jpg

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

He looks like he's been crying. :lol:

5ca3eaae1bc25_Screenshot2019-04-03at00_04_57.png.a732d715254bebb4e0c04ee666a8bf56.png

He's been dealing with eye infections for the last couple of months. 

There are QoS fans saying ours wasn't a penalty?!?!? Will wait until I see a gif produced by a Hibs fan at 3am but it certainly looked a stonewaller in the highlights. 

April fools day was on Monday

I thought ours was a stonewaller at the time (thought Osman tripped him) but that's never a penalty.

The worst thing about the fans being on the pitch was the state of that boy with his phone trying to get a fucking selfie with a player [emoji38]

4 hours ago, loopyloo said:

Don’t talk with yer dick out. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I thought ours was a stonewaller at the time (thought Osman tripped him) but that's never a penalty.

Have you watched the gif made at 3am yet? That's the definitive proof by all accounts. 

Just watched the Falkirk TV highlights. They missed out the foul for the FK in the build up to their penalty but the handball itself is exactly as I remembered it and an absolute stick-on. Ours was never a penalty. Would like to see Dobbie's effort with the goal line being in the frame. I don't think it was over but it was closer than I thought at the time.

Wouldn't be like the Falkirk boeys to celebrate something prematurely.

Did they do a lap of honour while letting off smoke bombs and playing Amarillo over the tannoy?  M8.png.1a202f8f5112032e7563786b5bc9f0f9.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

still hurting being our bitches? x

37 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just watched the Falkirk TV highlights. They missed out the foul for the FK in the build up to their penalty but the handball itself is exactly as I remembered it and an absolute stick-on. Ours was never a penalty. Would like to see Dobbie's effort with the goal line being in the frame. I don't think it was over but it was closer than I thought at the time.

I've not seen the highlights yet.. I'm also not sure if I want to based on this..

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

5ca4091ae735b_FalkirkLimbs.gif.a0eb78eed79504bd9bb2c6abb11a5520.gif

I notice the Falkirk young team haven't forgot their ceilidh dancing moves either.  M5.png.c9bc2b35d188c71bd6654c9ec9cd6fc2.png

I'm hypnotized by the guy  in the baseball cap arriving way too late for the "scenes",  doing the "dad running for a bus he's missing" run, then semi-circling back  to the crowd hoping no-one noticed him - it's compelling car crash stuff.

Archived