Queens v Falkirk

Don’t think I’ve been that angry at a Falkirk game in a long while. The ref was abysmal and that’s before we entered stoppage time. Our penalty was given by the linesman so wasn’t the ref’s call. How he got that amount of time is beyond me. Anyway, we play and Dykes goes down as though he’s been shot by a sniper from the main stand. You could see he couldn’t wait to give the penalty even though there seemed to be about 10 people between him and the ball. Poor decisions like that could cost a lot more than 2 points come the end of the season.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most blatant Penalty wasn’t even given Mid way through the second half when the Q of S defender was like an all in wrestler and downed the Falkirk forward right in front of the ref, who btw was an out an out homer. The Q of S penalty, I though he was going to take it himself how excited he got awarding it.

Keillor Dunn needs a foot up the arse, had Q of S on toast when he came on and ran at them, them gets a second yellow for whipping his top off after the goal, idiot, it’s not like he’s showing off some ripped torso and fancy tattoos, he’s go an under top and monitor thing on. Fux sake.

Don’t think I’ve been that angry at a Falkirk game in a long while. The ref was abysmal and that’s before we entered stoppage time. Our penalty was given by the linesman so wasn’t the ref’s call. How he got that amount of time is beyond me. Anyway, we play and Dykes goes down as though he’s been shot by a sniper from the main stand. You could see he couldn’t wait to give the penalty even though there seemed to be about 10 people between him and the ball. Poor decisions like that could cost a lot more than 2 points come the end of the season.
Aye it's poor decisions like that that will be the reason if Falkirk go down. Nothing to do with the fact they've been utter shite for the majority of the season.

The most blatant Penalty wasn’t even given Mid way through the second half when the Q of S defender was like an all in wrestler and downed the Falkirk forward right in front of the ref, who btw was an out an out homer. The Q of S penalty, I though he was going to take it himself how excited he got awarding it.
Keillor Dunn needs a foot up the arse, had Q of S on toast when he came on and ran at them, them gets a second yellow for whipping his top off after the goal, idiot, it’s not like he’s showing off some ripped torso and fancy tattoos, he’s go an under top and monitor thing on. Fux sake.
[emoji38]

2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

I hear it was a local lino that was called in at short notice that gave it. 

Tory b*****d.;)

The big hailstorm accounted for the two linesmen. I passed their car stuck in a hedge on the wrong side of the road, just north of Parkgate, as I was driving to the game. Hope they were both OK.

"How he got that amount of time is beyond me." You lot got your soft penalty in the 92nd minute, the ref didn't even give it originally (how often does a ref bow to a linesman's decision like that). Then, the over the top celebrations take up 2 minutes at least (6 Falkirk players could have been booked at least for jumping into the supporters but the main clown gets deservedly sent off - good) The beautiful thing was, that's where the extra time came from,  Queens got up the park, get a stonewall penalty, and then the usual delaying tactics drag the time out till the 96th minute. My message to the Falkirk mob? Don't count your chickens! Queens deserved to win over the 90 minutes, be glad you got a point!

Ooft, that's never a pelanty in a million years*.  camface.gif.860639602a1d49c119735bfcdf1a424f.gif
Pelanty.gif.0bb61cdc4f458f7410f5f33201e9458c.gif
*Coincidentally the length of time I expect Falkirk to spend in the seaside leagues.
Still gutted we gubbed you in that play off round years back? Dem salty tears.

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Those "scenes" and the slow walk red card caused the time added for our penalty. 

5ca4091ae735b_FalkirkLimbs.gif.a0eb78eed79504bd9bb2c6abb11a5520.gif

I notice the Falkirk young team haven't forgot their ceilidh dancing moves either.  M5.png.c9bc2b35d188c71bd6654c9ec9cd6fc2.png

Just now, kiddy said:

Still gutted we gubbed you in that play off round years back? Dem salty tears.

You'll be amazed to learn that every Hibs fan living was over that eight days later.

Here's what I experienced on the 22nd of May 2016:

Spoiler

GettyImages-533414078.thumb.jpg.eb165d62413991da92ff320289a34552.jpg

Here's what you experienced:

Spoiler

3803_762963.thumb.jpg.e2b0d2130a90d74a97b3fcf426d2d42c.jpg

Archived