Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was ball to hand not hand to ball what is Dykes supposed to do .You make it sound like Dykes had his arm a way out to stop a cross or something  the ref  never even seen it

Handball is handball

Suck it up

I’ve been watching Queens for 50 years +, but I don’t recall anything quite like the last few minutes of that game.

No idea about the Falkirk penalty                  ( though I agree it was never a foul by Doyle for the free-kick which led to it). But it was in a non-dangerous position, if it was a pointless hand ball then Dykes was at fault.

From the kick-off, Dobbie runs straight at Falkirk, but the lays it off to MoM Stirling, who plays a dangerous ball to Dykes who “draws the penalty”, it looked clear-cut to me. 

I thought for the last 15 we looked far likelier to score, but to be fair both teams were going for it. It just opened up in the second half after a frankly pretty turgid first half.

A remarkable game

He’d be wanting home early to make sure he got to start the next match thread. They are something to be cherished in all honesty

Question for the Queens fans out there. What was the last match thread not set up by Northfield?

It was ball to hand not hand to ball what is Dykes supposed to do .You make it sound like Dykes had his arm a way out to stop a cross or something  the ref  never even seen it

He clearly moved his hand to the ball. Did you see any protest from Dykes? The fact he had his hands on his heads with a face knowing he f$cked up should have been enough for you to realise he did it deliberately.

5 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

That's the opposite of what you originally wrote though. Make up your mind. 

The Falkirk pen was never a pen it was hand to ball not ball to hand the ref should have overuled his assistant big call to get wrong as for the Dykes pen could not see from the Car Park .
You weren't there at all, were you? Shouldn't you be starting the Morton match thread just now...

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Handball is handball

Suck it up

11 minutes ago, chapelxnomore said:
31 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:
The Falkirk pen was never a pen it was hand to ball not ball to hand the ref should have overuled his assistant big call to get wrong as for the Dykes pen could not see from the Car Park .

You weren't there at all, were you? Shouldn't you be starting the Morton match thread just now...

The Falkirk pen was given because Dykes pushed his hand towards the ball to move its direction, He knew he done it... 

Thought McGhee had a brilliant game and the two CH’s very solid. Paton and Osman decent as were Waddington and Jarvis. Best for QOS were Todd and Stirling. The number 12 is probably below Hartley squad standard - hopeless

Thought McGhee had a brilliant game and the two CH’s very solid. Paton and Osman decent as were Waddington and Jarvis. Best for QOS were Todd and Stirling. The number 12 is probably below Hartley squad standard - hopeless

Yep don’t disagree with any of that. I thought Doyle was good for us too. Also felt McShane started well but fell out of the game as the evening progressed

Archived