Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked two soft PK’s. Linesman gave ours and Dykes went down like a sack of tatties for QOS.

Poor fair again. We lost control of the game when Waddington and Jarvis went off.

Brilliant support again. Scenes at our PK

12 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Absolutely seething :lol: I might be biased but that was never a penalty for Queens in a million years. DKD can get straight in the sea though, another stupid red card 

Thought they were both pretty soft on a live viewing. Would need to see them again. Game didnt deserve a winner really but if it did it would have been Dobbie's pearler that hit the bar 5 mins earlier. Or Wilson's piledriver that Burgoyne made a remarkable save from.

It wasnt a great game but I felt we had the better chances.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Looked two soft PK’s. Linesman gave ours and Dykes went down like a sack of tatties for QOS.

Poor fair again. We lost control of the game when Waddington and Jarvis went off.

Brilliant support again. Scenes at our PK

4 games without a win at this stage in the season against some really poor teams is not form that will see us safe.

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'm fairly sanguine, tbf. You lot are genuinely amusing though. If you don't get pissed off at 96th minute equilizers you must be a Morten fan. 

You don't have to imagine it, that's how most of our games threads have ended for the last 18 or so months!

Mate go just give it a rest - it’s embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I hear it was a local lino that was called in at short notice that gave it. 

Tory b*****d.;)

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Those "scenes" and the slow walk red card caused the time added for our penalty. 

Wouldn't be like the Falkirk boeys to celebrate something prematurely.

Did they do a lap of honour while letting off smoke bombs and playing Amarillo over the tannoy?  M8.png.1a202f8f5112032e7563786b5bc9f0f9.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, HibsFan said:

Wouldn't be like the Falkirk boeys to celebrate something prematurely.

Did they do a lap of honour while letting off smoke bombs and playing Amarillo over the tannoy?  M8.png.1a202f8f5112032e7563786b5bc9f0f9.png

Hide contents

Hide contents

I wouldn’t have thought so, given it was at Palmerston

Archived