Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Bairns playing by far the better football, according to the bet365 graphics.

Oh Christ that's a hard thing to watch. My arse is gripping the chair every 2 minutes!

Utter shite. Sitting in against a side we really need to be beating. We've passed it about OK but the Falkirk GK must be freezing as he's had nothing to do. Falkirk haven't offered much either but should be 1 up. No idea how Leighfield kept it out. Two utterly shite sides on show.

Stand by what I said pre-match. Get Aird on for McGrath and get Dykes more central.

This is set up for a Falkirk goal at which point we'll shortly after get our first shots on target. Both sides must be thinking the win is there for the taking.

Pretty even so far with us probably shading the play. Waddington and Jarvis have both been decent, Waddington giving us the width we've lacked recently.
Problem weve got is that the central midfielders are painfully slow at moving the ball around so decent looking moves are breaking down before they start.

A bit more purpose in our play second half and we can win this.

5 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Pretty even so far with us probably shading the play. Waddington and Jarvis have both been decent, Waddington giving us the width we've lacked recently.
Problem weve got is that the central midfielders are painfully slow at moving the ball around so decent looking moves are breaking down before they start.

A bit more purpose in our play second half and we can win this.

Agree with you completely but Dobbie still gives me the fear.

Archived