Todays scores 30/3

GNU_Linux

4 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
9 minutes ago, Village elder said:
It was an enjoyable game and despite the obvious disappointment of losing the equalizer when we did it would be churlish to dispute the eventual outcome ...a good advert for junior football but not junior officials....you're right the assistant gave no indication as to what happened and the ref made a tit of it .Our first penalty wasn't so I suppose justice was done with the piss poor attempt at conversion .Tractor boys for us next here's hoping we can avoid old water filled divots

Also just before the final equaliser for Benburb it was a stone wall penalty when the defender covers his face with his arm to block his face from a shot.

the old arm in an unnatural position thing........correct

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Our pitch ain't perfect either but I know that the guys do the best they can giving up there free time to ensure we have a game to attend on a Saturday so for me it's a bit shit going on about bad pitches when folk are doing there best with the tools and finances available

Not once did I say anything about the volunteers or anything about finances of a club, just saying it was a difficult surface to play football on, and you get slated for saying that, and it was a while ago, but reading comments today I wasn't the only one who thought that, so it was not a dig at volunteers or anyone else at the slightest

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
3 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
Who went down to 6?

Nobody, apparently the referee abandoned the Dundee Violet game when they went down to 7 men.

You can play with 7, but game should be awarded to opposing team if you lose another player is what my understanding is, unless the rules have changed 

The only rule is that you can't start a game with less than 7 players.

I checked and the rules say a game can’t start or continue if either team has less than seven. Seven is still allowed so wonder if something else caused the abandonment.

16 minutes ago, lokforever said:

The only rule is that you can't start a game with less than 7 players.

That's the old law. It has now been changed to read:

A match is played by two teams, each with a maximum of eleven players; one must be the goalkeeper. A match may not start or continue if either team has fewer than seven players.

2 minutes ago, Carilly said:

How has he played since going on loan? How long is the loan?

No idea as to the loan agreement, but he is clearly a good player. Going forward Rossvale have some really clever, quick players (as I am sure Ex-German exile will testify to) so Marc fits in really well to the system. 

How has he played since going on loan? How long is the loan?
No idea as to the loan agreement, but he is clearly a good player. Going forward Rossvale have some really clever, quick players (as I am sure Ex-German exile will testify to) so Marc fits in really well to the system. 
Marc was cup-tied for both the West & the Scottish and due to both our ties with Rossvale and Clydebank going to replays has had very little game time this year. Rossvale are indeed an ideal fit.

My understanding is that his loan is for a month in which time we only have more cup ties, so next Saturday will be his last game for Rossvale.
@Dan - did he score yesterday?

Seriously 
Was that two flares I seen coming onto the park being tossed from the Largs supporters and not to mention the Police having a very strong word with a Largs supporter at the end of the game 
Only one team made any atmosphere, and only one set of fans deserves a Scottish cup final.

Also, I didnt stick around but I believe it wasnt a "strong word" it was more a cease and desist after a Hurlford player (keeper I was told) spat the dummy.

Only one team made any atmosphere, and only one set of fans deserves a Scottish cup final.

Also, I didnt stick around but I believe it wasnt a "strong word" it was more a cease and desist after a Hurlford player (keeper I was told) spat the dummy.
Was that a NICE larg fanny then that got spoken to? Now don't FLARE about this.

Was that a NICE larg fanny then that got spoken to? Now don't FLARE about this.
He was spoken to insofar as he was told to let the Hurlford player just rant on.

On the flare issue yes it's unfortunate one went on the park. Its caused a bit of damage and nobody likes that. On the other hand nobody was hurt and it's not the end of the world

P.s. "dont flare about this" is not a saying.

Archived