Todays scores 30/3

GNU_Linux

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved win for Glens on a shocking surface for any level of football.
Far from deserved. I presume you are used to playing on bowling greens every week ? You were lucky , you weren't anywhere near the level I expected from a team at the top of the league.
Ref played an inexplicable amount of injury time.
Btw the "shocking" surface gifted you the 2nd goal.
Other than that Vics keeper hardly had a save in 2nd half despite your greater possession, whilst your keeper pulled off a wonderful save at 2-2. Particularly impressive as he seemed injured.
You may well go on to win the league and good luck to you but try showing a bit of class and humility.

I agree with the pitch but I’m not sure Glens deserved the win. Both teams had chances to win it.
Correct mate though I think people can overplay the impact of the pitch . It is juniors after all. Unless everyone starts playing on astro then players need to cope with less than perfect pitches. [emoji106]

What a shite comment just because you didn't give us the 4 or 5 goals doing your hoped for pre match. Arthurlie, Neilston and St Rochs all managed it and never moaned about the pitch.
There are other teams who have lost here this season and showed more class than your mob. A bit disappointed that we didn't see the game out but that's fitba for you
So take your grubby win and jog on.

Far from deserved. I presume you are used to playing on bowling greens every week ? You were lucky , you weren't anywhere near the level I expected from a team at the top of the league.
Ref played an inexplicable amount of injury time.
Btw the "shocking" surface gifted you the 2nd goal.
Other than that Vics keeper hardly had a save in 2nd half despite your greater possession, whilst your keeper pulled off a wonderful save at 2-2. Particularly impressive as he seemed injured.
You may well go on to win the league and good luck to you but try showing a bit of class and humility.

All about opinions but the park is awful and both teams have to play on it but it's all about playing the game,we where far from our best today.

17 minutes ago, tombo said:

What a shite comment just because you didn't give us the 4 or 5 goals doing your hoped for pre match. Arthurlie, Neilston and St Rochs all managed it and never moaned about the pitch.
There are other teams who have lost here this season and showed more class than your mob. A bit disappointed that we didn't see the game out but that's fitba for you

I didn’t realise Rutherglen played on a carpet every other week 

No probs,but calm down.

1 hour ago, Mine Man said:

I slated the pitch earlier on in the season, I got the usual defensive comments, we got beat, we moved on, let's just say it's a very hard pitch to try and play football on. A comment I read earlier made me laugh, "its junior football what do you expect". Ridiculous comment, this is meant to be the level below the big leagues in Scottish football and you come away with that

Archived