LOCHEE v TALBOT...........TALBOT v LOCHEE

happy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Lochee good enough to beat Talbot at home ? or indeed win over the two legs ? I think Lochee have set there stall out for the Junior cup , the main reason they never joined the exodus to the EOS League ..

Are Lochee good enough to beat Talbot at home ? or indeed win over the two legs ? I think Lochee have set there stall out for the Junior cup , the main reason they never joined the exodus to the EOS League ..
At this moment they can't join the eos even if they wanted to

1 hour ago, the sniper said:
1 hour ago, eamonn said:

At this moment they can't join the eos even if they wanted to

why not ? just asking 

why not ? just asking 

Current HL/LL dividing line is the middle of the Tay bridge. Line can only be changed by the Professional Game Body which consists of the Highland & Lowland League + SPFL so its outwith the authority of the EOS. One Tayside club is known to have enquired about joining the EOS but were knocked back due to the line.

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Current HL/LL dividing line is the middle of the Tay bridge. Line can only be changed by the Professional Game Body which consists of the Highland & Lowland League + SPFL so its outwith the authority of the EOS. One Tayside club is known to have enquired about joining the EOS but were knocked back due to the line.

Thank you for the info

Reckon this will be one of the toughest games, if not THE toughest, Talbot will have this season, in the Juniors at least.

Hope it's a good quality match and that Talbot have the edge for the home match, when I will be in attendance!

Mon the Talbot!

16 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

Is the bald guy who played number 5 (I think) last year still playing? 

If you mean Garry Kenneth, ex Dundee United and Scotland centre half (two caps), then he played last week against North club Hermes in a defeat on penalties in the North/Tayside Cup.

Reckon this will be one of the toughest games, if not THE toughest, Talbot will have this season, in the Juniors at least.
Hope it's a good quality match and that Talbot have the edge for the home match, when I will be in attendance!
Mon the Talbot!
Ffs jb does that mean you will be aloud to comment on the game

41 minutes ago, Smudger said:
2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Mon the Talbot!

Ffs jb does that mean you will be aloud to comment on the game

I never comment on the game unless I see highlights pal and even then it's sparingly. However, I can be bold and gallus after next week's game.

Archived