LOCHEE v TALBOT...........TALBOT v LOCHEE

happy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zicco said:

They should change the name from Pie&Bovril to TALBOT&Bovril every thread turns into a Ta£bot one anyway

I posted the exact same post this time last year or maybe just after Lochee scudded Beith.I wish more posters would start threads before a game and not wait until their team has won.Just saying.

Talbot play such a consistent hard pressing and moving game and really make it tough for every opponent to better them.We had to score first in the quarter and just couldn’t do it despite playing very well first half.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

What a marvellous first post, eh ? :rolleyes:

Kinda sad though as it seems that time has caught up with the great man and he's forgotten how to spell his own name.:(

On the plus side though,that might just open the door to some baxterisms. :)

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

I've said it before, but I can't see past Talbot for a clean sweep of the trophies this season.

To paraphrase Mr. Lineker...Football is a simple game. Twenty two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end,the Talbot always win.:)

It's going to be a tough two encounters because you don't get to semi finals unless you deserve it, and Lochee have done just that. They already have two Ayrshire scalps in the shape of Troon and Craigmark and both wins were in Ayrshire.

6 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Kinda sad though as it seems that time has caught up with the great man and he's forgotten how to spell his own name.:(

On the plus side though,that might just open the door to some baxterisms. :)

No this one played in the reserves with Socratess and Edder.

Lochee should probably see this one out but you can never underestimate the likes of  Ayrshire junior teams, who always provide a threat, particularly if they get a replay at home...
There will be a replay in Ayrshire regardless of the result in Dundee [emoji28]

Archived