Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

If he was a decent manager and did that then I honestly couldn't give a f**k. So I don't give a f**k because he's been shite either.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Urged folk to vote No.

Been a Rangers manager.

Walked out on Scotland for Birmingham.

Said Sevco should be put in to the top flight.

Has head like sugar puff.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Take this from a fellow Yes voter: using that as a reason to dislike a manager is cringey as f**k.

He actively campaigned to not make his nationality Scottish and walked out on Scotland.   If you think that's acceptable for a Scotland manager then I find it cringey as f**k.   

That whole vote No thing was rather bizarre but I find it bizarre overall. We're a funny bunch.

I'm half hoping we get pumped by Cyprus, know I won't when it comes around. But I cannot stand these c***s in the SFA at the moment.

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That whole vote No thing was rather bizarre

I'm half hoping we get pumped by Cyprus,

These statement followed by "I'm a Rangers fan"  are the domain of 99% of Rangers fans, proud to wear the England top.   

14 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

These statement followed by "I'm a Rangers fan"  are the domain of 99% of Rangers fans, proud to wear the England top.   

The state of Scottish football has absolutely f**k all to do with England or the English. We've created this clusterfuck all by ourselves.

Let's get back to the point , Eck has been a total failure this time round and has to get the heave before it's too late.

12 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

McLeish being in charge is a step down from any arsehole in the crowd winning a prize.   He's that bad. 

I'm reminded of what Jennie said to Alan Partridge: "How did you get this job? Did you win a competition?"

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If he was just a No voter I wouldn't be bothered. But he wasn't. He was involved in media for the No campaign and urged folk in Aberdeen to vote for his pal Willie Young in a by election.

I voted Yes, but what's your point here? Folk have their opinions when it comes to politics and they are perfectly entitled to evoke them, regardless of what they do for a career. 

Football wise, he most definitely should have had the bullet by now. I imagine he will stay in charge for the foreseeable future. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

I voted Yes, but what's your point here? Folk have their opinions when it comes to politics and they are perfectly entitled to evoke them, regardless of what they do for a career. 

Football wise, he most definitely should have had the bullet by now. I imagine he will stay in charge for the foreseeable future. 

Who's saying he can't express his opinion? Or that he shouldn't?

Sadly it does appear that he'll be in charge for at least the next two games.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Given his politics you'd have to  suspect Alex McLeish is in favour of disbanding the Scottish national team for a stronger united UK team.   

Given his politics you'd have to  suspect Alex McLeish is in favour of disbanding the Scottish national team for a stronger united UK team.   

Like Team GB?

Nice strips...if you don’t mind Union Jacks (yes, yes, actually, it’s the Union flag...do one you nonce!).

On 04/04/2019 at 23:35, Billy Rubin said:

He actively campaigned to not make his nationality Scottish 

This makes literally no sense.  He campaigned to keep "British" in his passport, that doesn't mean that Scotland doesn't exist or that Scottish nationality isn't a thing.

He actively campaigned to not make his nationality Scottish and walked out on Scotland.   If you think that's acceptable for a Scotland manager then I find it cringey as f**k.   
His campaigning for a No vote makes him a dirty Tory b*****d (in my book).

But it matters not a f**k if he gets the team playing well and gets some results. It's a bonus if you happen to like your players/manager. Other than that, you just want them to be good at their job.

51 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This makes literally no sense.  

Makes perfect sense.    We had a binary choice: To retain our nationality as British or make our nationality Scottish.    McLeish actively campaigned against making our nationality Scottish.    

McLeish didn't accept the job because he's remotely passionate about Scotland.    He's taken the job because his standing in the game is at rock bottom and it's literally the only job he could have got beyond managing a dreadful team like Dumbarton for example.   

16 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Makes perfect sense.    We had a binary choice: To retain our nationality as British or make our nationality Scottish.    McLeish actively campaigned against making our nationality Scottish.    

McLeish didn't accept the job because he's remotely passionate about Scotland.    He's taken the job because his standing in the game is at rock bottom and it's literally the only job he could have got beyond managing a dreadful team like Dumbarton for example.   

Do you believe there are no Scottish people in the world?

31 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Do you believe there are no Scottish people in the world?

Nope, what an utterly bizarre thing to say.     

Do you think Alex McLeish believes Scotland should compete as 'team Scotland ' or Team GB' at tennis?     

11 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Nope, what an utterly bizarre thing to say.     

Do you think Alex McLeish believes Scotland should compete as 'team Scotland ' or Team GB' at tennis?     

If Scottish people exist, why would we need to change our nationality to Scottish?

I could not give a f**k what McLeish thinks about politics, tennis or the economic effect of flooding in Bangladesh. Your point about Scottish nationality was nonsensical and no amount of whataboutery will change that.

Call for McLeish to be sacked for being a shit football manager by all means but to want him out for his Politics is pretty supercilious.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

He campaigned to keep "British" in his passport, that doesn't mean that Scotland doesn't exist or that Scottish nationality isn't a thing.

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If Scottish people exist, why would we need to change our nationality to Scottish?

You should front the Better Together campaign from Indyref2.    "Scotland shouldn't be a nation because Scottish people exist"   

But his politics is important to many, myself included.    He's clearly in favour of things being ran as Team GB and probably the disbandment of the Scottish football team.    That's why he was so vocal about getting players into Team GB for this olympics and why he actively campaigned against making his nationality Scottish.    

His lack of passion was why he was happy to ditch Scotland for lower league english club.