Berwick Rangers v. Edinburgh City

Must say how johnny harvey got the berwick job is beyond me but love watching his after match interviews says the same tripe everyweek.   Would love berwick to stay up but a change is needed asap.   God knows how yous beat peterhead the other week.

Thoughts on today:

Poorest crowd I've seen for a League game at Shielfield. And a general air of apathy apart from one old guy in the stand shouting "Come on Berwick". For someone who has experienced the passion of fans in the Ducket (well, getting stones and coins chucked at me during a Berwick v Meadowbank City Cup final by some loonies!) it's a bit disappointing.  

The game seemed to be a reverse of City Cup games when City were EOSL/LL and Berwick were Scottish League- only Berwick now look like the EOSL Club and City the Scottish League team. 

City could, and perhaps should, have had more goals than 2. 

If you end up in the LL not many away fans are going to pay 12 nicker to get in, apart from perhaps Shire fans for pure nostalgia. It might be a cunning ploy to ensure home advantage..

You've got some nice merchandise in the shop- I was almost tempted by a Shielfield Park sign fridge magnet. Settled for a pen and some badges. 

Aloulou wasn't chuffed at being subbed- JH shouts at him "Go and sit down". My mate commented "Berwick boss showing great man management there..." 

City club photographer Tommy took a nice pic of what I can only call "Fritz" the Dachshund looking umimpressed...!  :lol: