Sack the board. F**k the SFA.

Big Ally

Just back from San Marino, just about had enough of the shambles surrounding the Scottish national team . The atmosphere at the game was the worst I have experienced . We were lucky there was no violence that I saw  because the mood was toxic . I saw fans heading for the exit at half time.I actually felt sorry for the team  because they have a manager with no obvious tactics , formation or man magement skills , 11  individuals were on the park with not a clue what they were meant to be doing, but that's typical of Ecks reign, the players don't want to play for him. Israel away 1 up at half time but 5 at the back not working Eck does nothing till we are 2  1 down,totally indecisive. Israel at Hampden we are 3.  1 up but Armstrong and Fletcher are knackered again Eck does nothing until we lose a goal , lucky to get away with it.  The man is totally inept , but we knew that before he was appointed by McRae and Pettrie.As for McRae what a buffoon, what kind of idiot stands up at a press conference and announces he is appointing his mate, who has not had a proper job for years, on £500,000 a year ,when we could have got him for £100000. Now we can't afford to sack him  . Who takes over from McRae in the summer ,Rod Petrie a man who took Hibs to C hampionship oblivion  then hid away as Leanne Dempster picked up the pieces . And don't get me started on the super incompetent Doncaster , has he not done enough damage to the image of the SPFL, why invite another incompetent  into the SFA?

Big Eck has to go before Cyprus ,otherwise the stadium will be empty, but there must be a clear out of the Blazers who have been wined and dined and flown 1st class to their 5star hotels all at our expense  .  SACK THE BOARD !

2 hours ago, Big Ally said:

Just back from San Marino, just about had enough of the shambles surrounding the Scottish national team . The atmosphere at the game was the worst I have experienced . We were lucky there was no violence that I saw  because the mood was toxic . I saw fans heading for the exit at half time.I actually felt sorry for the team  because they have a manager with no obvious tactics , formation or man magement skills , 11  individuals were on the park with not a clue what they were meant to be doing, but that's typical of Ecks reign, the players don't want to play for him. Israel away 1 up at half time but 5 at the back not working Eck does nothing till we are 2  1 down,totally indecisive. Israel at Hampden we are 3.  1 up but Armstrong and Fletcher are knackered again Eck does nothing until we lose a goal , lucky to get away with it.  The man is totally inept , but we knew that before he was appointed by McRae and Pettrie.As for McRae what a buffoon, what kind of idiot stands up at a press conference and announces he is appointing his mate, who has not had a proper job for years, on £500,000 a year ,when we could have got him for £100000. Now we can't afford to sack him  . Who takes over from McRae in the summer ,Rod Petrie a man who took Hibs to C hampionship oblivion  then hid away as Leanne Dempster picked up the pieces . And don't get me started on the super incompetent Doncaster , has he not done enough damage to the image of the SPFL, why invite another incompetent  into the SFA?

Big Eck has to go before Cyprus ,otherwise the stadium will be empty, but there must be a clear out of the Blazers who have been wined and dined and flown 1st class to their 5star hotels all at our expense  .  SACK THE BOARD !

Muppets like you spending your hard earned following them all over the place isn't helping. Vote with your feet. 

7 minutes ago, Big Ally said:

You're probably right, been going for years but that's me finished till Big Eck goes,  and I'm not alone quite a few of the fans we met said we won't be back .

And I'm sorry that it's come to that but it's the only way they will notice. 

13 hours ago, Big Ally said:

Of all the shitehousery that's been pepetrated by the cùnts that run Scottish football this is the one that's moved you to post?

I could probably list 10 that illustrate the inherent dishonesty, inconsistency and incompetence over every issue they address, or in some cases don't.

Whilst I agree that our players are good enough to beat the likes of Kazakhstan and the like for player development not to have been an issue. IMO where our player development becomes an issue is that in order to qualify for a World Cup, we need to be one of the 16 best teams in Europe. (Admittedly it's easier for the Euros - 24 places).

Yes, a competent manager should see the team more competitive and in with a shout of qualification depending upon the luck of the draw but behind the scenes has to be addressed in terms of the vested interests of those in charge and also how we produce not just players be coaches in the long term for our success to be less of a lucky dip.

7 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

This crowd can't even sort our league system out regarding the pyramid system.

Apparently Maxwell is next to not interested,I hope the vino in San Marino was gid ya clown!!

I think part of the problem is that the same person shouldn't really be responsible for these two things.

No smoke without fire , looks like Eck is on his way out . So the 2 clowns who got us into this mess, McRae and Pettrie, have to go as well .

So who's left on the board to oversee the appointment of a new manager , rent a mouth Mulraney and  Neil Doncaster ( the Chris Grayling of Scottish football).  The prospects don't look good !

Did you wear one of thon funny hats?

• 3 weeks later...

The full Full board on the Irish football association have tenderer their resignation for this summer. I know there was more to it but the fans did have a protest at their last home game which could only have helped the board members towards this decision.

3 hours ago, geo87 said:

The full Full board on the Irish football association have tenderer their resignation for this summer. I know there was more to it but the fans did have a protest at their last home game which could only have helped the board members towards this decision.

Our lot don't give a f**k. You couldn't give them a red neck with a blow torch.

Archived