QP v Stirling Albion

Zilch to play for, so hopefully that'll make for an open, attacking game. Been decent in recent weeks, so hopefully that version of Queen's Park turns up. Not sure whether he'll bring Gerry back in. Difficult to drop anyone in midfield to accommodate Jambo and probably harsh to drop him from defence. 2-1 to the good guys. 

As you say meaningless game for both teams really. The Binos 10 points behind Annan in 5th spot, don't expect them to be challenging Annan for the last playoff spot is only thing to play for is pride. 

Hopefully we can get something from this game and keep the momentum going to the end of the season 

Prediction Queens 1 Binos 2      

16 minutes ago, an86 said:

Zilch to play for, so hopefully that'll make for an open, attacking game. Been decent in recent weeks, so hopefully that version of Queen's Park turns up. Not sure whether he'll bring Gerry back in. Difficult to drop anyone in midfield to accommodate Jambo and probably harsh to drop him from defence. 2-1 to the good guys. 

Your avatar photo :lol:  "Come out ye Black and Tans, come out and fight me like a man.."

I would expect a win. It would be good to jump another place so something to play for. Not sure about Gerry coming in. His fitness was questionable before he went out. If he were to be included I would drop McKernon as central defence is not his place and midfield gelling too well to drop anyone. Good to have a choice though. 3-1.

I certainly don't see the season finished. 5th place is achievable and that would be much better than we feared at the start of the season. We also should start to see the kids getting phased in in advance of next year. So, plenty of interest.

3.1 to the QP. Galt screamer from 50 yards starts off his hat trick.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I certainly don't see the season finished. 5th place is achievable and that would be much better than we feared at the start of the season. We also should start to see the kids getting phased in in advance of next year. So, plenty of interest.

3.1 to the QP. Galt screamer from 50 yards starts off his hat trick.

Agree 100%. More importantly we need to find a well trodden path to goal. Davie had an off day on Saturday and nobody else stepped up. Can't believe we haven't beaten that gang at least once this year.  Stirling like ourselves seem to be more about the football, except No3 of course who I expect to be a bam as always.

Prediction: somewhere between 0-0 and 5-2.

16 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Stirling like ourselves seem to be more about the football, except No3 of course who I expect to be a bam as always.

I've always held the view that Jordon Allan has done absolutely nothing this season, but it appears that he has wound up a section of the QP support.....will I never!

Well, lets hope Saturday is the last time you see him in a Stirling strip.

45 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I've always held the view that Jordon Allan has done absolutely nothing this season, but it appears that he has wound up a section of the QP support.....will I never!

I honestly was not aware of anything before this thread. 

6 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Well, lets hope Saturday is the last time you see him in a Stirling strip.

First time I've been called a section. Bit harsh imho.

Canny beat a meaningless game at a 52000 seater stadium with no more than 500 folk, its moments like these as to why I love the beautiful game.

Probably be quite an open game, few goals. 3-2 to the Albion.

Will big Gerry be playing or will he be too busy feeding the homeless down at his local food bank?

Canny beat a meaningless game at a 52000 seater stadium with no more than 500 folk, its moments like these as to why I love the beautiful game.

Probably be quite an open game, few goals. 3-2 to the Albion.

Will big Gerry be playing or will he be too busy feeding the homeless down at his local food bank?
I'd imagine Gerry will be at the game, playing or not, and anyone acting like a p***k, on or off the park, will be dealt with.

Archived