Alloa Athletic vs Ross County 30/3/19

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

The production quality of those is highlights is pretty decent. Kudos to whoever is doing them.

Unfortunately from a county viewpoint that's about as good as it gets. Graham looked profligate, and centre backs looked very vulnerable to direct running in the middle (which is pretty rare these days).

2 hours ago, Rosscubed said:

The production quality of those is highlights is pretty decent. Kudos to whoever is doing them.

Unfortunately from a county viewpoint that's about as good as it gets. Graham looked profligate, and centre backs looked very vulnerable to direct running in the middle (which is pretty rare these days).

In the coming weeks/next season it might get even better. I'm already doing animations for the goals and player stat popups  and lower thirds for recapping the scorers and timing. After that the end screen is getting redone. I'll input the scores after the game and have a table to automatically update with  two templates to display the information maybe a next 4 fixtures screen if I can be bothered. Literally, taking everything that a professional production will do and making motion graphics templates for them so they can also be done on the fly as fast as I can type them in. I've already tested them for live streaming too so once the package is done it will be a ridiculous standard.

Sods law after making what I've done already, my computer seems to be black screening when I've tried to do any long renders yesterday/today and if I can't get to the bottom of the problem before Saturday it might be the last highlights I can produce this season.

Archived