Alloa Athletic vs Ross County 30/3/19

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SueSue said:

Now is the time for experience to secure promotion. The earlier that is done the quicker the younger lads will play this season.

Semple has played 30 games in the Championship and cups this season. That is more than the average for any player in this league, but at this stage he is still inexperienced. 

In a more defensive set up, which we will play next season in the Premiership he will play even more.

I think Paton will be given more chance to shine as will Armstrong.

Grivo has shown great promise this season and will be hear also.

Imagine if we played them now and missed out on promotion!! They would be hung out to dry. 

So it’s good management to use them sparingly at present.

Why are you posing as a Ross County fan on this thread when just a few weeks ago you were masquerading as a Queen of the South fan? Here's a small sample of your posts from their club thread:

On 2/27/2019 at 18:41, SueSue said:

Mind you it shows how shite you lot are only being 3 points above us.

Although in all fairness I have to agree with your labored point. GN has been backed in January budget wise and it is horrible to watch.

On 3/4/2019 at 13:05, SueSue said:

They may also fancy playing us when we are down to a bare eleven!! 

On 3/4/2019 at 12:39, SueSue said:

That’s typical. We struggle to fill the bench as it is. 

GN will be registering himself to play soon !!! 

Its very nice that you seem to be following me but come on pal get a life.

I was brought up in Inverness until I was 12. Then moved to Annan until 25 now live in Larkhall.

6 kids, a wife, a dog and have just found this forum.

I hope that helps a little.....

10 minutes ago, SueSue said:

Its very nice that you seem to be following me but come on pal get a life.

Nice try, but it takes approximately 15 seconds to find all this out; so there's no need for you hold an intervention on my behalf. 

I was brought up in Inverness until I was 12. Then moved to Annan until 25 now live in Larkhall.

So which team do you actually support then? It can't both be 'us' = Ross County and 'us' = Queen of the South - they're direct competitors in the same division. 

I hope that helps a little.....

Oh it has. But give the fact that you also can't help but namecheck random no-mark Callum Semple in every second post, I suspect that geography has actually got very little to do with your recent switch of allegiance. 

Is Roscoe back for this ? Robertson was good at tannadice but we need him back in midfield , If we can sort out the defence we have a chance

we are due something here , I hope the players still have some confidence it does seem to be waning slightly, Zannatta has lost his touch and is getting a bit greedy if 

the inverness game highlights are anything to go by, I hope he hits some form ..starting  Saturday

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Is Roscoe back for this ? Robertson was good at tannadice but we need him back in midfield , If we can sort out the defence we have a chance

we are due something here , I hope the players still have some confidence it does seem to be waning slightly, Zannatta has lost his touch and is getting a bit greedy if 

the inverness game highlights are anything to go by, I hope he hits some form ..starting  Saturday

No. He might miss Falkirk and Morton too.

100% with that outlook on Zanatta which is why I put those bits in the highlights. I'm up for putting Alan Trouten up front and playing Cawley in behind him ala Stirling early  in the season. 

12 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

No. He might miss Falkirk and Morton too.

100% with that outlook on Zanatta which is why I put those bits in the highlights. I'm up for putting Alan Trouten up front and playing Cawley in behind him ala Stirling early  in the season. 

Trouten is a guy who can cause any team in this division problems if you don't watch him very carefully, always rated him.

55 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Trouten is a guy who can cause any team in this division problems if you don't watch him very carefully, always rated him.

I think he's the only one in the team who I trust to put the ball in the back of the net. We've had him pinned back so deep doing defensive work though that he's been more a link up man than a finisher.

Don't see anything changing this weekend though. Don't think Hamilton fits in too well and Aitchison has been so stop start with international call-ups we've barely seen him.

I have too. But generally fans of his clubs have been much more mixed. Has he ever had a chance at a higher level?

On 3/28/2019 at 14:52, RossCountyFan14 said:

The management team signed Paton, they obviously see him as a prospect for the future rather than a ready player right now. We can all see he has talent but still a bit raw. I imagine we’ll see more of him next season

Which does beg the question: why do you sign a prospect for the future for just one year?

21 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

He/she is Semples bookie,  allegedly. 

Really poor taste considering how much the player did for the team during his 6 months loan. Short memories in Dumfries

Archived