Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

I posted a few weeks ago re the fear I had about Haaland.

I can't see how a player who is averaging a goal every 41 mins this season vs Champs League and now Bundesliga opposition can fail to score against us. Of course every player has an off day etc etc, but in a potential playoff final vs us it all just seems teed up for him to rip us to pieces. Not sure if SC has the 'nullify an opposition freak' string to his bow, but by God it looks like he will need it.

Cheers dude,

I already read that. My closest would be the Airdrie or the Motherwell bus but it's still a pain in the hole getting to either of them from Shotts.

I was hoping to find out if there were anyone running a bus a bit closer that we could meet or even get a pick up arranged.

As it stands, we're getting the train in and back with potentially a lift back from Hampden.

58 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I posted a few weeks ago re the fear I had about Haaland.

I can't see how a player who is averaging a goal every 41 mins this season vs Champs League and now Bundesliga opposition can fail to score against us. Of course every player has an off day etc etc, but in a potential playoff final vs us it all just seems teed up for him to rip us to pieces. Not sure if SC has the 'nullify an opposition freak' string to his bow, but by God it looks like he will need it.

If and a massive if scotland scrape past Israel and end up in Norway.....the score will be 1 of scotlands most humiliating in history and you have lots....hoping they get job done against Israel so I can watch the utter drubbing incoming in the play off final, popcorn will be at the ready.

Scotland hosts euro finals and can't play a game hahahahha pleasing

At this stage we need to hope for one of two things

1. His insane form is down to being around a very good team in Dortmund, and all of his Norway teammates are fucking shite
  2. He gets injured

Given the first is likely wishful thinking and physically he looks like a car accident wouldn't stop him scoring makes the second unlikely, we're potentially in a wee bit of trouble.  If we get past Israel.

12 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

If and a massive if scotland scrape past Israel and end up in Norway.....the score will be 1 of scotlands most humiliating in history and you have lots....hoping they get job done against Israel so I can watch the utter drubbing incoming in the play off final, popcorn will be at the ready.

Why are you the way you are?

45 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Mate you list your team as Scotland.  You're a weirdo.

33 minutes ago, forameus said:

At this stage we need to hope for one of two things

1. His insane form is down to being around a very good team in Dortmund, and all of his Norway teammates are fucking shite
  2. He gets injured

Given the first is likely wishful thinking and physically he looks like a car accident wouldn't stop him scoring makes the second unlikely, we're potentially in a wee bit of trouble.  If we get past Israel.

Why are you the way you are?

I actually am not that concerned about Haaland.  It would be just like us to shut him out. Odegaard is a class act though.

31 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Mate you list your team as Scotland.  You're a weirdo.

That's when I registered many years ago but my attitude towards our nation has changed and take great pleasure in watching us get humiliated.....the SFA  deserve all they get for there inhouse promoting buddies/corruption and the way they have destroyed scottish football  add in were now run by the nats and our country is now a cespit anti British.  I haven't looked forward more to upcoming Scotland games as these 1 maybe 2 so I can come on here laughing

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

That's when I registered many years ago but my attitude towards our nation has changed and take great pleasure in watching us get humiliated.....the SFA  deserve all they get for there inhouse promoting buddies/corruption and the way they have destroyed scottish football  add in were now run by the nats and our country is now a cespit anti British.  I haven't looked forward more to upcoming Scotland games as these 1 maybe 2 so I can come on here laughing

Shut up weirdo

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

The fact this c**t doesn’t see the irony of what he has just said. The SFA appear to be the very epitome of  a british type organisation.

51 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Because some reprobate booed Ryan Jack last year. Nose, spite, face.

Some reprobate?  You saying 1 fan did.  He was booed playing for his country because he was a rangers player simple......nose spite face god damn right on the plus side anyone but Scotland will give me plenty of happy times as they ain't doing anything for next 100yrs

9 hours ago, kenny131 said:

heedbanger.