Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

Dropped the ssc a message and got the "this will be communicated nearer the time" response. Norway allocation is 1350 apparently so hopefully serbia give us a few thousand. I'm on 12 points so could struggle for Norway ticket.

You think they're thinking that far ahead?  They'll ask the Serbian/Norwegian FA on the Friday morning after a potential win against Israel, not hear until Sunday, and then let you all know by Monday.

Dropped the ssc a message and got the "this will be communicated nearer the time" response. Norway allocation is 1350 apparently so hopefully serbia give us a few thousand. I'm on 12 points so could struggle for Norway ticket.

Serbia will be minimum 2750 which is a hell of a lot better than Norway.

If we beat Israel (IF), are we better playing Serbia whom probably are the better team or Norway with Haland? If someone could crock the young lad in the first game after he scores 5 that'd be braw as I don't think Norway are much better than us, him excluded.

With McTominay back for Man U and Tierney and McGinn *maybe* coming back within the next few weeks, I'm hoping we can field the following vs Israel:

Marshall

Tierney Hanley McKenna Robertson

McTominay Armstrong

Forrest McGinn Christie

Griffiths?

Found it hard to leave McGregor, Fraser and Fleck out, but all three could be good impact subs.

Up front feels very weak. McBurnie is the highest profile striker but isn't exactly scoring regularly. Naismith probably the best 'nuisance' option but I can't help but feel he's on the slide. Griffiths could be the man, but he's not quite bursting the net every week either.

ETA: Griff obviously heard me - he's just scored

I think it would be harsh on Taylor if he was binned from the squad for Tierney... but I suppose that depends on Tierney starting for Arsenal.  I do think having a natural right back offers more balance at the back too

And on current form, I think I'd start Armstrong out wide over Forrest and McGregor in the middle. If I remember right Steve Clarke said he basically knew the team he wants to start, so it'll be interesting to see if he sticks largely to the group that played in the last few games 

Guest DAVIDB69
Palmer has played fine against some rubbish teams, Tierney is miles better than should start if fit. These games are no place for sentiment.

They will be told not to pick tierney