Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

12 hours ago, kenny131 said:

And proud of it. Voted Boris 

I'd imagine literally.  Scrawled in big letters in crayon on the ballot paper.

10 hours ago, charger29 said:

McTominay back training with man utd.

I saw that he was on his way back a week or so ago, that's great news.  Seemed like McGinn at least had a chance of walking on two legs by then, at least in a Villa sense, so maybe he'll even have enough about him too.  For once we get our injuries out of the way early enough, although still time for plenty of fuckery before the game,

Injury updates for McGinn and Tierney too.

McGinn should be back in training before the end of the week. Slight possibility of him being back for the league cup final on the 1st March. We play on the 26th so he should be on the pitch for us.

Tierney should be back in full contact training before the end of the month. Since it's a shoulder injury, presumably he can be in the squad as soon as he resumes full contact training (new manager and Saka performances will likely stop him from returning to the starting 11 straight away).

For once we get our injuries out of the way early enough, although still time for plenty of fuckery before the game,

Still chance of injuries for other teams too. I reckon Dortmund will run Haaland into the ground and he'll pick up a muscle injury. Taking a quick look at his FlashScores page, Salzburg seemingly tried to avoid over playing him. Dortmund not so much. Especially with a Reus injury just now.

Some reprobate?  You saying 1 fan did.  He was booed playing for his country because he was a rangers player simple......nose spite face god damn right on the plus side anyone but Scotland will give me plenty of happy times as they ain't doing anything for next 100yrs
It was more than one person, definitely. Hundreds, maybe even thousands. No idea how many exactly.
My point is that I totally disagree with booing any Scotland player as well, but the last thing I'd do is turn my back on the national team in protest. Boo the booers, protest against the sfa, whatever, but I would never - could never - detach myself from a lifelong obsession with our national team.

^^^verge of tears, etc

If and a massive if scotland scrape past Israel and end up in Norway.....the score will be 1 of scotlands most humiliating in history and you have lots....hoping they get job done against Israel so I can watch the utter drubbing incoming in the play off final, popcorn will be at the ready.
Scotland hosts euro finals and can't play a game hahahahha pleasing

Far be it from me to politely suggest where you spend your online screen time but surely there are forums or even sub forums on P&B for people like you?

Can we not reply to the attention-seeking weirdo? Just stick him on mute and move on.

There's still five weeks to go, Haaland is a young guy running on adrenaline in the first flush of stardom. There's going to be a dip, we just have to hope it comes before the end of March.

4 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

It was more than one person, definitely. Hundreds, maybe even thousands. No idea how many exactly.
My point is that I totally disagree with booing any Scotland player as well, but the last thing I'd do is turn my back on the national team in protest. Boo the booers, protest against the sfa, whatever, but I would never - could never - detach myself from a lifelong obsession with our national team.

^^^verge of tears, etc

I used to be like that but the hatred in Scotland for anything British/the union has turned my country unrecognizable and as person who served 22yrs with my fellow Brits I find it indefensible a but like Scotland's back 4 against any fooker

1 hour ago, ToatieScone said:

Has there been any mention of what allocation serbia would give us if we play them in the final? All quiet from SSC as per.

You think they're thinking that far ahead?  They'll ask the Serbian/Norwegian FA on the Friday morning after a potential win against Israel, not hear until Sunday, and then let you all know by Monday.