Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

Realistically we should skoosh Israel no bother but the second leg being away from home is a huge ask. 

Would like to see Clarke set up to shitfest a clean sheet and try to nick something on the break, from a set-piece or mistake etc, or even take it to penalties.

He showed several times at Killie he can set a team up very defensively and quite effectively as he did at Ibrox and Parkhead regularly and often got a result.  I think we need to play like that, attack when possible but it should all be about being compact and solid etc. 

We are not going to go away from home and outplay a team slightly better than us, but we could frustrate them.

I would expect this game will sell out comfortably and the final run up to the game will be filled with people moaning they couldn't get tickets.

I still know plenty of people who consider themselves "big" Scotland fans and go to a reasonable number of home games, but couldn't actually tell you when the next game was until the media start hyping it up the week before. With well over a month to go there's still a lot of time to sell the remaining tickets.

I'm in the minority though, in that I've had a season ticket for the last 4 or 5 qualifying campaigns but I just can't bring myself to go to this game. Even when only driving through from East Kilbride, I just can't be bothered with Hampden just now.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I'm in the minority though, in that I've had a season ticket for the last 4 or 5 qualifying campaigns but I just can't bring myself to go to this game. Even when only driving through from East Kilbride, I just can't be bothered with Hampden just now.

Why suddenly now when it's the 2 biggest games we've had for years?

Are you just to devoted to mcleish?

9 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Why suddenly now when it's the 2 biggest games we've had for years?

Are you just to devoted to mcleish?

I know makes no sense to stop now but I just can't find it in me to get tickets for the Israel game.

I really wanted to cancel my supporters club membership before the last qualifying campaign, but with Hampden due to host games for the Euros I renewed it and got a season ticket again. As a result, I ended up really begrudging every international break and (regardless of the quality) didn't enjoy the games much.

I've now got tickets for all the games Hampden is hosting at the Euros, through the public ballot, and will happily go to them regardless of whether Scotland qualify. So I let my supporters club membership lapse in December, which also put me off getting Israel tickets (despite the prices being reasonable). I'd have been more inclined to go if the final was at Hampden too.

There's plenty of other reasons but mostly I'm just fed up going. I'll still be glued to my TV and supporting us from home when it's on though.

9 hours ago, QwaarJet said:

I'm begging with everything I have that we face Serbia, because Haaland Vs our centre halfs is about as frightening a prospect as I can imagine.

It's only Big Milinkovic-Savic on the other side with his band of hardened Eastern Europeans, nae danger.

I'd still rather face them than Haaland at the moment, but f**k sake we have a tough tie awaiting in ANY potential final.

11 hours ago, The_Craig said:

Is there anyway I can find out about buses running to this from west lothian/Lanarkshire area?

Google hasn't been much help tbh. I'm looking for a couple of seats for me and my mate, save us from driving in or having to endure scotrail.

Here you go hombre

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/supporters-buses/