Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

On 25/01/2020 at 07:25, Stellaboz said:

For anyone who thinks Norway would be an easy game for us, we don't have anyone near the quality of Haland up front. An absolute machine.

Good point.

For anyone who thinks Christmas falls in June, I've got a calendar that proves otherwise.

18 hours ago, eez-eh said:

If our players have anything like theย loser mentality displayed here of shitting themselves about any half decent opposition player then itโ€™s no wonder weโ€™veย been so shite for the last two decades.

They shouldn't do

The ones that play in the premier league and uefa cup play half decent players all the time

On โ€Ž24โ€Ž/โ€Ž01โ€Ž/โ€Ž2020 at 16:34, Binos said:

Funny that eh

Reduce the prices and sell more tickets

Not that anyones been telling them

Aye mate, it's only taken them years to figure that one out! Should be a good night, would have prefered a 3pm KO but I suppose everyone will be rocking by 8pm. I'm not the biggest fan of Hampen but when it's full for a big game it's usually pretty decent, looking forward to it.

16 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd assume it's not including away fans/debentures.

Most the middle of South Upper has never been on sale.

we were told when we were in for the meeting last week, approx. 35k sold to fans, with another 3 or so thousands extras (comps/sponsors/etcetc), so the actual was 38k. 8 weeks before the game, that's still a good number.

Braut Haaland scores again (currently half time) for Dortmund. I expect that's him in the Dortmund and Norway starting lineups for good. It feels like an inevitability that, should we face Norway, he will make short work of our inexperienced, inconsistent, terrifyingly insecure defence.

ย 

It's annoying enough when we end up chasing shadows against middling opponents with one freak player (Bale, Ibrahimovic), but I'll be mighty hacked off if we end up being papped out by Norway and their freak who exploded onto the scene and into top gear *just* in time for the playoffs.

ย 

ETA: the big fanny's just scored a second [emoji31]

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 01/02/2020 at 15:41, Bully Wee Villa said:

Smith says McGinn hoping to be back for the League Cup Final, which would mean he'd be back for the playoffs. Can't see it myself, he was on crutches last week. But you never know, I suppose.

It's probably the cynic in me, but I could definitely see him being asked not to appear in the international matches anyway, even if he gets back to the Villa side before then.ย  Definitely doesn't seem the type to want to do that, but could see it happening.