Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

3 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:
There'll be the 1 for renewing before 31st January but everyone will get that so it wont make any difference. 
I think you should be fine on 15 tbh.

Isn't there one for renewing for the third campaign in a row or more? Aye I think 15 should be fine.

Aye there is but I'd imagine most on similar points and above will get that one too. Only people who will net gain from that are the people where this is their 3rd campaign as for those on 3 or more already that point will replace one they should already have. 

Bought 2 tickets a few days after they went on sale and all that was left was a few sections upper tier in the Willy Hills stand and a few sections behind the goal, tickets went fast! For once it's gotta be said that the  SFA played this one well with the pricing, finally some common sense, 100% will be a sell out for a massive game, fair play dickheads 👏

1 hour ago, M0rtonfc said:

Bought 2 tickets a few days after they went on sale and all that was left was a few sections upper tier in the Willy Hills stand and a few sections behind the goal, tickets went fast! For once it's gotta be said that the  SFA played this one well with the pricing, finally some common sense, 100% will be a sell out for a massive game, fair play dickheads 👏

Funny that eh

Reduce the prices and sell more tickets

Not that anyones been telling them

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

For anyone who thinks Norway would be an easy game for us, we don't have anyone near the quality of Haland up front. An absolute machine.

Not a single person thinks this

And you think Robertson is not "near the quality of Haaland"? Really?

Edited by Marshmallo

Haaland is the next world superstar imo. Ronaldo/ Messi have had a good run at it but their time is coming to an end. This boy is a total one off. Tall, strong, quick for his size, great first touch and an amazing eye for goal. He will go to the very top very quickly. I'm sure McKenna will have him in his pocket (assuming we meet)

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Haaland is the next world superstar imo. Ronaldo/ Messi have had a good run at it but their time is coming to an end. This boy is a total one off. Tall, strong, quick for his size, great first touch and an amazing eye for goal. He will go to the very top very quickly. I'm sure McKenna will have him in his pocket (assuming we meet)

He’s played half a season in the Austrian league for fucks sake.