Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

23 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I'd say it's closer to 45,000.

Only two sections of the East out of the full stadium still to go on sale.

Clarke is now asking for all Scottish Premiership games to be brought forward to Friday night.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51206474

English games will not be affected.

Celtic-St Johnstone and St Mirren-Rangers couldn't be played then if they have EL Last 16 ties the night before.

Other games include Hamilton-Hibs, Hearts-Ross County and Livingston-Aberdeen where its unlikely many/any players will feature.

Not sure it's been thought through very well tbh.

16 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Reeks of "we're staying on UK time to be better prepared" tbh.

Certainly will be if they decide to travel to Israel for the game at Hampden.  Wouldn't put it past them.

18 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Clarke is now asking for all Scottish Premiership games to be brought forward to Friday night.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51206474

English games will not be affected.

Celtic-St Johnstone and St Mirren-Rangers couldn't be played then if they have EL Last 16 ties the night before.

Other games include Hamilton-Hibs, Hearts-Ross County and Livingston-Aberdeen where its unlikely many/any players will feature.

Not sure it's been thought through very well tbh.

This just seems like he's trying to do something rather than actually thinking it through.  If we didn't have any injuries, then our (arguably) most important players wouldn't come under this.  I know that he'd love English games to be affected but doesn't have that power, but doesn't really seem like it'll make a huge amount of difference.  If both Old Firm sides get through in Europe, I imagine they'll just piss themselves laughing at the prospect of switching games around.  SFA don't have any power.

On 11/01/2020 at 22:45, LondonHMFC said:

Just got a couple of tickets for myself and the old man. 

Due to the pricing, means I can get a return flight from Gatwick and match ticket for under £50. 

I’ve done the train up but a few of my pals have gone with the plane option this time.  Pricing on both was actually quite reasonable for a change. You’ve got a steal though.

1 hour ago, RobbieD said:

I’ve done the train up but a few of my pals have gone with the plane option this time.  Pricing on both was actually quite reasonable for a change. You’ve got a steal though.

Yeah, really pleased with how cheap it has turned out. Certainly no reason not to go. Really looking forward to it. Oddly.