Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

8 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Still quite a number behind each goal.  I just got three in the east stand - although the block where I sat for 4/5 qualifiers is gone entirely.  Looking set to be a good crowd.

I got sorted alright for the West stand. 

Imagine it'll be close to a full house. 

Did anyone else buy tickets online, then not receive an email confirmation?  Nothing in any folder as far as I can see, money is pending to leave my account, so it's clearly gone through.

Really baffles me that any business that involves selling tickets really hasn't worked out the whole "selling tickets" part of the business.  

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

Did anyone else buy tickets online, then not receive an email confirmation?  Nothing in any folder as far as I can see, money is pending to leave my account, so it's clearly gone through.

Really baffles me that any business that involves selling tickets really hasn't worked out the whole "selling tickets" part of the business.  

Took about half an hour for mines to come through.

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Took about half an hour for mines to come through.

Suppose Steve Clarke probably isn't that good on a computer.  I presume they've got him and his coaching team in there typing them up with the speed of them.

Website still reporting queues of 10 minutes, 1hr 40m after they went on sale.  Really encouraging. 

I know some posters above are slagging the SFA for this, and I understand frustrations, but I think they've actually done really well with these tickets.  Low prices, opportunity for new memberships as Xmas presents, my experience in buying today was at least pretty smooth.

9 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Website still reporting queues of 10 minutes, 1hr 40m after they went on sale.  Really encouraging. 

I know some posters above are slagging the SFA for this, and I understand frustrations, but I think they've actually done really well with these tickets.  Low prices, opportunity for new memberships as Xmas presents, my experience in buying today was at least pretty smooth.

I just cjecked there.

North sold out, East and West about half sold out (Sections A & F not went on sale yet)

South Lower just about sold out.

South  upper not on sale yet.

I'd hazard a guess at about 30,000 been sold.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I just cjecked there.

North sold out, East and West about half sold out (Sections A & F not went on sale yet)

South Lower just about sold out.

South  upper not on sale yet.

I'd hazard a guess at about 30,000 been sold.

With 11 weeks to go, this is not bad going at all.

The pricing really is very good isn't it. £15/£20 for the West stand for arguably our biggest home game in what, a decade? Is there a single Scottish Premiership team where you can get an adult ticket for that price?

I know enthusiasm for Scotland has been low for years but it's kind of amazing to me that there are so many tickets still available, if the number of available sections on the website is anything to go by. Do you think the general public don't really understand how big this game is? The fact that it is significantly harder to get a ticket for any game at the Six Nations at Murrayfield than a ticket for a crucial playoff at Hampden blows my mind a bit.

Any word on how many have been sold?

I read 12k were sold yesterday which is pretty good going tbh.

7 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

there was definitely a lot more than 12 k sold. the entire south and north stands didnt have 2 seats together . 

Sorry, I meant 12k in yesterdays general sale alone.

Presumably far more were sold before that for those with membership.