Euro 2020 Play-offs

charger29

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Aye. He needs to be told to f**k off. Would just encourage more players to do the same.

To be fair though, how many players do we have sitting in a "retired" status that would come in and be even remotely useful to us?  The latter part might not even apply to Brown, although I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.  I really don't think it would start some movement of aging stars if he was to come back in, but I'm against it anyway.  He's come back once, and he did well enough, but I don't think you can do the same trick twice.  If he was a forward smashing in goals, or a center back, maybe.   We just don't really need him.

Agreed, get him to f**k. One of my mates asked if McGregor tried the same would I take him back, and he’s a much harder one as he’d definitely improve the team. I’d still be inclined to say no though, as the idea of picking and choosing when you want to play for Scotland just isn’t on.

Even the non-retired ones who’ve dropped out of most squads are getting close to being ones I’d leave out.