Kilmarnock v Hamilton - El Rugby Plastico.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Today was the worst I’d ever seen Hamilton play. They couldn’t even be arsed to foul us. 

Looking good even for us. 

I dont get the anti Hamilton shit   but. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Genuine question? Who's more rank , us or the hash / CBD Hamilton club ? 

we were on the front foot today when we normally sit in a bit. Blew them away...could have been 8 or 9 ...

In last two games against you, you settled for 1-0 loss at Rugby Park halfway through second half after our first 15 mins blitz where we put our foot down. Last game you sat in but caused us problems when you went 2 up front in last 15 minutes. Then we got winner on break

the accies today were way worse than your efforts in those games by a mile

think you have good chance of getting ahead of them. As long as you play two up front...

13 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Looking good even for us. 

I dont get the anti Hamilton shit   but. 

you have not had multiple seasons of their fouling, cheating, diving, time wasting  and general fluking the odd draw

at least they seem to have given up on fouls as they only committed 7 today...

3 minutes ago, flood said:

you have not had multiple seasons of their fouling, cheating, diving, time wasting  and general fluking the odd draw

at least they seem to have given up on fouls as they only committed 7 

Just now, Accies88 said:

Red neck. 

Whomever  ?

That was the most dominant performance of the Clarke era. We looked light years ahead. The only thing you'd have to say was that Hamilton offered absolutely nothing with possibly the worst performance I've ever seen, but that shouldn't take away from how good we were. We moved the ball around with speed and intent and Accies will go away being grateful it wasn't more than 5.

By my reckoning they only had one shot on target (a tame header from Oakley) and basically did nothing else of note. In the first half we must have had 70-80% possession.

Going through the team almost everyone gets top marks. Boyd was the only disappointment from today. Truly and utterly done - even my 5 year old who loves him commented on how he's looking old, slow and should retire. Otherwise, 10s all round. Bachmann could have had a cigar. Broadfoot and Findlay strolled it and used the ball really well. O'Donnell had a good game and was unlucky not to get an assist or a goal. Greg Taylor is one of my candidates for MOTM - terrific to see him get his first goal but thought the shift he did getting up and down the left on his own to always offer an option was tremendous. Midfield were all excellent - Dicker his usual dominant self, Mulumbu looking more like the player we know, even Tshibola was excellent. McAleny played well and took his goal well. Rory will probably win my MOTM vote - he's been terrific in the last month or so. Really deserved a goal today.

Hamilton looked like they had never seen a football before. There was one point in particular in the second half where their left back under no pressure whatsoever just played a ball into the middle of the park for Dicker, who was one of two or three Killie players in that area who could have intercepted it. I've no idea who he was trying to pass to or what he was attempting to do.

The 5 goals were all very enjoyable but the buildup play to Mulumbu's in particular with the disguised pass from Rory was lovely.

5-0 rout in the sunshine to finish off an awesome day where my boy got treated to a tour of the stadium and the chance to meet the players before the game.

20 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This is some play between McKenzie & Taylor for our opener .

"Whit a baw" indeed sir.......

Cracking pick out that one.

2 hours ago, flood said:

Blew them away...could have been 8 or 9

I know what you mean but i’d only really believe it if the score had been 7-0 or 8-0. Nothing personal, Just a peeve of mine.. and not that I’m standing up for a fellow diddy club or that ;)

Well that was quite something... Where to begin? Pretty much every individual performance in the whole fucking team was absolutely spectacular. Particularly midfield, I've continued my Rory McKenzie lovefest where I left it in Livingston. 

I think - and I'm not sure - that might be the biggest margin of victory I've ever seen, and as others have said it could have been a good bit more.

262 travelling support which is pretty reasonable for Accies, and it's little wonder why. As much as it was a total doing yesterday, this is a totally different period for Hamilton. Previously, you always knew what you were getting with Accies - a horrible, cynical, anti-football match with time wasting and hunners of fouls around the halfway line; under Rice they've transformed into the "polaristically extreme lower outfit" and I've no doubt they'll stay up. A bad day at the office yesterday, but at least there's something to work on. I don't think I'm really explaining this very well. 

3rd with 7 to play, and Wednesday is fucking massive now. What a team. 

10 hours ago, Accies88 said:

And btw. Love Ayr hate Killie

Be nice for you when your Beloved Accies join them in the championship next season then. 

Yesterday was funny, enjoyable and embarrassing in equal measures. 

#toffee #juggernaut 

Archived