Kilmarnock v Hamilton - El Rugby Plastico.

Andreu is finished it’s actually sad to watch. Sowah back to being horrendous. Miller still doesn’t know when to release a ball. McGowan going from hero to zero through sheer inability to defend and position himself. Gogic’s injury has finished him.

Absolutely pathetic again, I’m not a happy clapper but I’d like to at least lose a game with a bit of dignity and be able to stay until the end to clap the team off but every defeat under Rice is an absolute shambles. Regardless of what division we are next season I cannot wait for this season to be over.

Well done Killie obviously been due to give someone a pumping for a while and no surprises it’s us who get it.

I didn't see the fourth and fifth goals, but I'm sure the first three will be like a Renaissance painting with so many mistakes all over the shop. Think the main culprits were McGowan for the first, Sowah for the second and Ziggy for the third, although Boyd's run may have distracted him.
There have been too many of these shambles under Rice, as we're often far too open without any creativity, but it also probably makes us more likely to win games.
Big Steve said he'll be back for Wednesday which could well be a good game for him to come into given it'll be physical. I'd play him over Andreu, who's predictably been an imposter, but the last time Oakley and Steve played together it worked because there was a 10 playing in between them for knock-downs.
Mulumbu was v v good.

We have been due more than a couple of these results this season to be fair, a lot of us expected us the last time we played Hamilton at home but usually you guys are a tough nut to crack.

Still think and hope that you stay up.

25 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Well done Killie obviously been due to give someone a pumping for a while and no surprises it’s us who get it.

Fair play Scotty, but you guys have a habit of digging out results when needed or not really expected, you'll probably do enough to finish 10th......

Hamilton Accies..... the shite that will not flush ;)

Edited by C4mmy31

Just seen the nick of Accies' goal difference.  fuckme.png.45790eea87a3e34891a50ee17f5bbf2c.png

-46, the worst in the entire SPFL, even Berwick Rangers are only -45.

Hopefully Doncaster and the suits can get some rapid legislation passed and relegation is decided on goal difference instead of points this season.

Andreu is finished it’s actually sad to watch. Sowah back to being horrendous. Miller still doesn’t know when to release a ball. McGowan going from hero to zero through sheer inability to defend and position himself. Gogic’s injury has finished him.

Absolutely pathetic again, I’m not a happy clapper but I’d like to at least lose a game with a bit of dignity and be able to stay until the end to clap the team off but every defeat under Rice is an absolute shambles. Regardless of what division we are next season I cannot wait for this season to be over.

Andreu gave the ball away literally every time he got it. He has been woeful since he returned.

Got to say, I'm a little surprised that we haven't had at least one of the two hundred or so Hamilton fans who managed along to Rugby Park come on here to thank Kilmarnock Football Club for a glorious festival of the eyes, whereby they basked in the glory of Sir Steve Clarke's bounty, a sight which enriched the souls of all present.

In lieu of such necessary gratitude, I offer you this.  You're welcome Accies fans.  

Also yer shite. 

Delighted that Accies dumped Canning tbh - that would have been a 1-0 shitfest (at best) if he was still in charge. Sexy performance from Killie but the scary part is that we can still play better..

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Andreu is finished it’s actually sad to watch. 

Didn't catch the team beforehand and assumed that he must not be playing until he came over to our side - he wasn't even anonymous he was horrendous. Agreed with your second point too 'cos I really enjoyed watching him first time round but he seems to have lost absolutely everything that was good about his game. What's that down to do you think? Unbelievable to think he's five years younger than Chris Burke..

Edited by BoydiesBelly

What a game. To a man Killie were excellent and to have 5 different scorers is not bad going either. Today has certainly set us up well for Wednesday for what will absolutely be a tough test against Hibs. Rory McKenzie put in his best performance in a Killie jersey and despite an unconventional starting line-up everyone in the stripes played well.

As for Hamilton, that's one of the worst away performances I've seen a team ever put in at RP. Under Canning it would have been a tough shitfest of a game where Accies would use their physicality both on and off the ball in order to make it stuffy and use set-pieces in order to get the odd goal. Today there seemed to be no plan and it showed, big time. The three-way relegation scrap at the bottom never seems to get dull, eh?

The clubs match report.....

Kilmarnock returned from the international break in style after hammering Hamilton 5-0 at a sun-kissed Rugby Park, writes Neil Hobson.

On a vintage afternoon for Steve Clarke’s men, Greg Taylor scored his first professional goal for the club whilst McAleny, Mulumbu, Burke and Ndjoli added the extras.

Killie went into this match already flying high, having secured a guaranteed top-six finish in their previous match at Ibrox.

But fans knew they were in for a treat after Taylor opened the scoring after just four minutes – blasting a low drive home from the left side of the area.

The defender wheeled away in delight, but the show was just getting started.

The first-half, and the game, was dominated by Killie – but the floodgates opened in spectacular fashion in the second 45.

Rory McKenzie was unstoppable, as he tore down the flank in spectacular fashion – slicing open the Accies defence with a nice ball that McAleny capitalised on.

The striker twisted and turned before unleashing a clean strike that gave Killie a 2-0 lead after 55 minutes.

Youssouf Mulumbu was superb in the middle, and he was soon among the scorers ten minutes later after he curled a low-effort past Woods, another goal born from McKenzie’s fine movement and passing.

Killie were in dreamland by that point, but they kept their foot on the gas in pursuit of more goals, with Clarke unleashing Liam Millar and Chris Burke into the game.

It was a move that paid off, as the veteran showed a cool head to smash a fine effort into the top-left corner of the net from close-range after 83 minutes. His fellow sub Millar nearly went close to scoring, going one-on-one with Gary Woods – but the Canadian was just unable to connect boot to ball.

Marshalled by Kris Boyd, Killie kept hammering away, refusing to back down – and it ultimately proved to be a case of best until last.

Sub Mikael Ndjoli entered the game in superb fashion, showing deft footwork and vision to unlock passing opportunities. The forward was brought on in the closing moments of the game, as the fourth official’s board signalled two minutes of added time.

Sailing across in casual fashion, Ndjoli hit the ball with a thunderous amount of power from the right edge of the box – with the resulting effort furiously smashing the back of the net

It was a brilliant goal to round off a brilliant game, and the referee blew the full-time whistle to a booming reception from the Killie fans.

Kilmarnock: Bachmann, O’Donnell, Broadfoot, Findlay, Taylor, Dicker, Mulumbu, Tshibola, McAleny, K. Boyd

Subs: MacDonald, Bruce, Ndjoli, Waters, Millar, Frizzell, Burke

Attendance: 4,762

29 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Didn't catch the team beforehand and assumed that he must not be playing until he came over to our side - he wasn't even anonymous he was horrendous. Agreed with your second point too 'cos I really enjoyed watching him first time round but he seems to have lost absolutely everything that was good about his game. What's that down to do you think? Unbelievable to think he's five years younger than Chris Burke..

Inury + Apathy imo. He's had 2 pretty bad cruciate injuries since he left us. But he was also pretty piss poor for Dundee United towards the end of his time there when on loan and he was fully fit then so I think he just see's coming back up here as a downgrade so isn't trying as much as he could.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge