FIFA rankings

DA Baracus

53 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Does that make them a better team?  Or were we underperforming.  I just don't have the time of patience to be arguing about whether Scotland are better than Kazakhstan or fkn Thailand.  Holy fk.  There aren't enough hours in the day.  I'll just mark you both down as utter morons.

I'll mark you down as likewise then as Slippery P nor I said they were a better team. I didn't even mention Thailand. You're the one suggesting that Thailand couldn't beat us, despite the fact that Kazakhstan already has done so. Your argument was that purely because we have players that play for better teams, neither team could beat us.

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll mark you down as likewise then as Slippery P nor I said they were a better team. I didn't even mention Thailand. You're the one suggesting that Thailand couldn't beat us, despite the fact that Kazakhstan already has done so. Your argument was that purely because we have players that play for better teams, neither team could beat us.

I said we are better, by MILES, than both.  We are.

20 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I said we are better, by MILES, than both.  We are.

No, you didn't. I'll break it down very simply for you:

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

What I've seen over the last few months, Thailand would beat Scotland. 

2 hours ago, Kuro said:

No they wouldn't. 

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

No, you didn't. I'll break it down very simply for you:

Okay then.  So Thailand would beat Scotland lol.  Scotland's u19s would beat Thailand.

Edited by Kuro

27 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Okay then.  So Thailand would beat Scotland lol.  Scotland's u19s would beat Thailand.

We're going round in circles. Some would say our U19s would beat Kazakhstan.

• 1 year later...

Be interesting to see when this gets updated again, although not against sparkling opposition you would think that Clarke’s last seven games would have seen us move up a few places!!!
Anybody know when this is next due to be released???

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Be interesting to see when this gets updated again, although not against sparkling opposition you would think that Clarke’s last seven games would have seen us move up a few places!!!
Anybody know when this is next due to be released???

Easily the best team in Europe right now

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

It would be good to go above Jamaica.

Unfortunately the FIFA website doesn't offer a ranking calculator anymore, but I from my calculations we should be equal with Jamaica on 1438 points (+2 from Israel, +8 from Slovakia) and if we beat the Czechs we would be equal with them on 1446 in 45th=.