Albion Rovers vs Clyde

5 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Anyone know why Syverston came off so early? Don’t think he was really given much opportunity

He was really poor for me. Only reason I can see why he was subbed so early. Gave the ball away everytime he got it through slack passing or indecisiveness and being tackled.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only time I seen Clyde fans on the side of the pitch was after we scored. Do think it's a bit daft considering the scrutiny fans going on the pitch is currently attracting.

The "banter" from the Albion Rovers fans near the tunnel was chronic.
a bunch of young guys celebrating a goal nothing daft about it they were not on the pitch look at the pictures it's fans enjoying their team scoring a late goal I woukd have no problem an away team supporters doing that at broadwood

No chance. Once you lot go down at the hands of Cove the developers will bulldoze that midden for flats and you'll be begging for a share at Airdrie's ground.

Nae bother pal, see you next season when your wee team visits Cliftonhill in the league again. [emoji1360]

No idea why some want Albion Rovers to stay up.

Excruciating football to watch

Dreadful playing surface

Dilapidated (half a) stadium

Horrible spectating experience

Awful banter

I hope they go down

They’re the lesser of two evils. I dislike berwick more

13 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I thought that was pretty embarrassing from clyde fans behind the goals, 3 times they were on the pitch including after the goal when you would think they had won the world cup.

I had the pleasure of sitting in the seated shed,  and the way some Rovers supporters celebrated winning a throw in was much the same, the only difference was,  there didn't look like there was anyone capable of scaling the wall. Why don't you just relax and be  thankful for the money  that was put into your little club yesterday by the  travelling support.

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Also similar to the way they celebrated the half time whistle and going in at the break at 0-0 like it was full time and they'd just avoided relegation.

They were playing the giants of League 2 though so fair enough!

Aye, was saying to my mate that I couldn’t believe they were applauding enthusiastically at half time after what was one of the worst 45 minutes of football I’ve witnessed. Guess though when you’ve struggled like they have, it is understandable. 

Crowd was given as 560 btw. Reckon 400 of those must have been Clyde fans. 

16 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I thought that was pretty embarrassing from clyde fans behind the goals, 3 times they were on the pitch including after the goal when you would think they had won the world cup.

Goal was a great cross in. Won by the rapist when he done his best impression of a Boeing 747 mid flight, 10s all round from the judges.

Very even game and I feel a draw would have been fair in the sence that clyde tried to play and rovers knew their best tactic was to stop them by hell or high water.

If you can't celebrate a late winner like that what's the point in competing? At any level.

As much as Goodwillie made of the challenge, it was still 100% a foul. We absolutely dominated the second half and without the consistently excellent PJ Morrison in goals it could've been more comfortable. To say a draw would've been a fair result is nonsense.

16 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

First half
After the goal
Full time

Putting flags up.

Celebrating a late winner.

Taking down flags.

Fair play to the Rovers stewards, for once in this league they showed common sense. I actually think they were our stewards last season...maybe some favoritism there!

Archived