Albion Rovers vs Clyde

1 minute ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I thought that was pretty embarrassing from clyde fans behind the goals, 3 times they were on the pitch including after the goal when you would think they had won the world cup.

You're a wee bit bitter are you not? Bet you are one of the middle aged virgins that stand behind the tunnel?

As for the “3 times”, go on humour me. When did this happen?

41 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I can accept clyde winning they are a better team than us but for God sakes everyone has beat us this year let alone score against us

:lol:

What is the issue with people celebrating a late goal to win the game? If you think that's embarrassing then you're watching the wrong sport. Saw a nice bowling green next to the train station - maybe you should give that a try. 

First half
After the goal
Full time

No, we didn’t.

Yup, some did. Fantastic seeing players and fans celebrating together. I hope you beat the drop and get to do this too when celebrating the goal that seals it.

No, we didn’t.

The only time I seen Clyde fans on the side of the pitch was after we scored. Do think it's a bit daft considering the scrutiny fans going on the pitch is currently attracting.

The "banter" from the Albion Rovers fans near the tunnel was chronic.

Good to read comments from some Clyde supporters here that recognise Rovers improvement and concentrate on Clyde's performance.
As to some of the other posters, what an unpleasant bunch, whose bitterness and lack of compassion for fellow supporters would be more suitable on the threads of yon two that play tomorrow.
New town team, mind, so no surprises. God forbid EK ever make it to League 2, as that lot are just as bad.

3 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I thought that was pretty embarrassing from clyde fans behind the goals, 3 times they were on the pitch including after the goal when you would think they had won the world cup.

Goal was a great cross in. Won by the rapist when he done his best impression of a Boeing 747 mid flight, 10s all round from the judges.

Very even game and I feel a draw would have been fair in the sence that clyde tried to play and rovers knew their best tactic was to stop them by hell or high water.

GIRUY

Don’t remember anyone being on the park other than the goal, which has kept us just in touch with the top two. 

Rovers are much improved and I’d expect them to finish above Berwick now. Hard to break down anyway but pleased to get the goal. 

First half we were far too casual in possession, second half we improved and felt we deserved it on the balance of play. 

Haha better get used to it, you’ll be playing at Cliftonhill at least another twice next season.

No chance. Once you lot go down at the hands of Cove the developers will bulldoze that midden for flats and you'll be begging for a share at Airdrie's ground.

I get that Rovers fans are hurting after holding us at 0-0 for 80 mins but a late winner to keep our title hopes alive should be celebrated like that! We've had 10 years of absolute shitehousery in this league so forgive us for enjoying things at the moment.

People were over the wall 3 times. Once to celebrate the goal and twice to collect the rubber end off one of the drum sticks. No intention to enter the actual field of play at any time. No issues imo.

Don't be sore losers Rovers fans. You should be used to losing by now!

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

We are in a title race and broke the deadlock late on. Why are u getting arsey about fans on the pitch?

3 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Goal was a great cross in. Won by the rapist when he done his best impression of a Boeing 747 mid flight, 10s all round from the judges.

Very even game and I feel a draw would have been fair in the sence that clyde tried to play and rovers knew their best tactic was to stop them by hell or high water.

How does trying to stop a team playing equate to being deserving of anything ?

1st half Rovers wanted it more and a combination of slackness and the pitch condition meant we were very poor.

Almost immediately in the 2nd half we looked a far greater threat, and we started to dominate the game. Rovers 1st half efforts may have tired them, but on the 2nd half display we fully deserved the win .

Currie would have well have been suspended given  how little he had to do. Cuddihy has his worst game in ages, and Lang needs to stop being casual and trying to be a hero. Take a lead out of the ever consistent Rumbsby and just defend.

mcstay my motm, not all passes came off but worked tirelessly 

Credit also to Love who showed what he is - a very useful impact sub.

Banks for Norway next week.