Albion Rovers vs Clyde

Surely another routine win for us this weekend. Albion are on the up and even though I want them to catch Berwick they can hold off on that until a week on Saturday. 

Dont think it'll be as easy a game as our last trip to Cliftonhill but ill go 2-0 Clyde. Goodie and Lamont with the goals.

19 hours ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Hope we win on Saturday and i imagine we probably will, that is the very least we owe Berwick who have been punished for our error.

The only team who got punished (pending appeal) was the club who committed and pled guilty to the offence. QP benefited from it and it has thrown Rovers a lifeline.

Both Rovers and Berwick are two absolutely turgid teams with Berwick IMO the less turgid of the two. Regardless what happens in tonight's game it's still in their hands as it is Rovers.

Really rate Banks; but he was awful when became on last week, just couldn’t cope with Annan’s physicality. He will have learned from last week I think, suppose that’s why he is here.

Anything less than a win today is unthinkable, why am I nervous about it? Bloody Fitba, it’s supposed to be a pleasant distraction [emoji23]