Junior Cup Final

Talbot supporter

We may split a Creamola Foam in the Madhoose.
The "Jim Baxters" on these forums make me laugh. Absolutely no idea what's happening in the game as they don't actually go to any but happy enough to put their 10p worth in to something that won't affect them no matter the outcome.

Another arm chair entertainer

The "Jim Baxters" on these forums make me laugh. Absolutely no idea what's happening in the game as they don't actually go to any but happy enough to put their 10p worth in to something that won't affect them no matter the outcome.

Maybe no then jb

3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

And if  you post anything they don’t agree with you’re either psychologically impaired, stupid,negative or a dinosaur 

Red dotted for that by someone whose recent posts include

"You're having a bit of a paranoiac meltdown here".

"Your posts certainly read as if you are punching the keys and primal screaming as you do so".

13 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

9 hours ago, santheman said:

And if  you post anything they don’t agree with you’re either psychologically impaired, stupid,negative or a dinosaur 

I was just going to let that one go and put it down to Talbot1978's strange superiority complex and obsession with my posts but now there are two of you I should respond.

If in the world of sport you were only permitted to comment if you were a live spectator then it would very much be a minority pastime. I comment on results and league positions unless I am fortunate enough to see highlights. Give yourselves a shake the pair of you.

I was just going to let that one go and put it down to Talbot1978's strange superiority complex and obsession with my posts but now there are two of you I should respond.
If in the world of sport you were only permitted to comment if you were a live spectator then it would very much be a minority pastime. I comment on results and league positions unless I am fortunate enough to see highlights. Give yourselves a shake the pair of you.

I disagree with the last post. I reply as an individual with my own opinion but this is sadly a minority on this forum.
JB I don't have a superiority complex over you, but I find strange that you are willing and able to talk anything on the Talbot as if you're a game attendee.

Red dotted for that by someone whose recent posts include
"You're having a bit of a paranoiac meltdown here".
"Your posts certainly read as if you are punching the keys and primal screaming as you do so".

I don't see the red dots SM. I think you need to have a certain type of phone to do it.

I'll accept my red dots with pride especially when a certain cartel are involved lol

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I disagree with the last post. I reply as an individual with my own opinion but this is sadly a minority on this forum.
JB I don't have a superiority complex over you, but I find strange that you are willing and able to talk anything on the Talbot as if you're a game attendee.

Maybe there's a reason why you're the minority.

Take a few minutes to read my posts properly and you'll see how I write. It's never with any comment on the play. I'm an Auchinleck boy so I know about the club and the village not about what happens at the match. 

Edited by jimbaxters

Maybe there's a reason why you're the minority.
Take a few minutes to read my posts properly and you'll see how I write. It's never with any comment on the play. I'm an Auchinleck boy so I know about the club and the village not about what happens at the match. 
I have read you comments/posts and it has been about the game. Sometimes you've even remarked about players ability and play which has made me raise my eyebrows.

7 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I have read you comments/posts and it has been about the game. Sometimes you've even remarked about players ability and play which has made me raise my eyebrows.

You probably have them on a collage in the living room.

You probably have them on a collage in the living room.

Dull yin,jimbo! [emoji38] Good to see that D.C. Thomson's Bumper Book of Banter has found a good home. [emoji4]

The entourage enters lol

JB you will always be given your opinion but if it relates to anything Talbot, then it needs to be your true opinion and not just a passed information you find on here or social media.

That way I'll be able to hold you to some level of respect.

Its a cracking wee stadium,apart from the tin shed across from the main stand
,the other two stands are very good,you sit up quite high and can see all of the game
Absolutely Not.

In no particular order

Fir Park

St Mirren's park

Newlandsfield

Meadow Park

Somerset Park

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Absolutely Not.

In no particular order

Fir Park

St Mirren's park

Newlandsfield

Meadow Park

Somerset Park

Newlandsfield or Meadow Park wouldn't be big enough to hold a Scottish Cup final.