Sign in to follow this  
Talbot supporter

Junior Cup Final

What are the venue options for junior cup final if Kilmarnock is unavailable?  

Beechwood

Not wishing to bam up my own fellow fans but for Petes sake these are the type of comments that are ammunition for lochee.  

Let's address these two games first.

I would have the final at linlithgow roses ground, a proper junior ground and a proper junior venue........ sorry wait a minute it's no longer just like our junior cup isnt quite any longer. 

Not wishing to bam up my own fellow fans but for Petes sake these are the type of comments that are ammunition for lochee.  Let's address these two games first.

I wasn't meaning Talbot are in the final already, I was just meaning in general where would the final be what ever teams make it there

I wasn't meaning Talbot are in the final already, I was just meaning in general where would the final be what ever teams make it there
I know what you're on about TS, but the fact we still have a Fife team in the mix who are a serious danger then I won't be fixated on a final spot destination just yet.

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

I know what you're on about TS, but the fact we still have a Fife team in the mix who are a serious danger then I won't be fixated on a final spot destination just yet.

FFS

44 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

FFS

Looks like wee Ernie is still churning out the maps for his 'Walks in Ayrshire and Beyond' series,BG.:huh:

I haven't noticed that we were annexed by Fife to be honest... :unsure2:

Talbot v Hurlford at Ayrs Somerset Park . Capacity crowd , standing both ends . Good old fashioned junior cup final .

Talbot v Hurlford at Ayrs Somerset Park . Capacity crowd , standing both ends . Good old fashioned junior cup final .
If we get to the final, Ayr would probably charge double to the Talbot

Capacity of Somerset park  is over 10,000, what makes you think you will get 3500-4000 more than last seasons final?
Somerset would be ideal there won't be anywhere near 10k at it , maybe 6k. Also I thought firhill or st mirren maybe even fir park might be a suggestion.

10k , ooft didnae realise it was as many , 5k and it looks foo . Yes , you’ll get more at Somerset Park .

It’s smaller and cosier and your closer to the players and you can stand , oh and its grass , know that old fashioned stuff we sometimes play on .

Its about half way between both finalists too . They should just announce it .

40 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Its about half way between both finalists too .

Ayr is about halfway between Largs and Lochee ?