Junior Cup Final

Talbot supporter

4 minutes ago, larky9 said:
1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
What the story with stands at Hamilton? Can see a decent sized one at the side and one behind the goals is there anymore?

No,they have the tin shed as it's called across from the main stand,I think it holds about 500

And there it is,larky:)......

Image result for pics of hope stadium

Ayr United didn't show any interest in hosting it.
Rumoured that they didn't respond at all to 2 letters sent by the SJFA. Possibly still in the huff at losing to a Junior side. Also heard that both Ayr and Killie are replacing their pitches this summer so are unavailable anyway at the start of June.

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

http://nonleaguescotland.org.uk/pollok.htm

4000 capacity, probably not entirely accurate, but certainly not more than that.

I believe the Safety Certificate has the ground at 4500.Parking is no problem with a 2000 car Morrison’s car park right beside the ground but also some of the longest streets in Glasgow nearby in Kilmarnock Road,Pollokshaws Road,Nether Auldhouse,Auldhouse which despite urban population size have coped with crowds at Newlandsfield over the years of  capacity level even when the Morrison’s site was the Glasgow Corporation Bus Depot and unavailable.

That tells me it can be done, People just have to think it the box on this idea. Just think An ideal oldstyle junior park hosting a potential all Ayrshire fina packed to the gunnels tense cup final atmosphere, no big gaps or empty stands. Fans near to the players.

A bit of jiggery pockery with the access gates, install mobile portacabins, mutual agreement with Morrisons on parking area and bam you have a decent cup final audience at a football ground.

I'll now await the same few to quickly find an excuse not to do it.

16 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

That tells me it can be done, People just have to think it the box on this idea. Just think An ideal oldstyle junior park hosting a potential all Ayrshire fina packed to the gunnels tense cup final atmosphere, no big gaps or empty stands. Fans near to the players.

A bit of jiggery pockery with the access gates, install mobile portacabins, mutual agreement with Morrisons on parking area and bam you have a decent cup final audience at a football ground.

I'll now await the same few to quickly find an excuse not to do it.

Totally agree with this

No better way to watch a game