Junior Cup Final

Talbot supporter

Not wishing to bam up my own fellow fans but for Petes sake these are the type of comments that are ammunition for lochee.  Let's address these two games first.

I wasn't meaning Talbot are in the final already, I was just meaning in general where would the final be what ever teams make it there

I wasn't meaning Talbot are in the final already, I was just meaning in general where would the final be what ever teams make it there
I know what you're on about TS, but the fact we still have a Fife team in the mix who are a serious danger then I won't be fixated on a final spot destination just yet.

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

I know what you're on about TS, but the fact we still have a Fife team in the mix who are a serious danger then I won't be fixated on a final spot destination just yet.

FFS

10k , ooft didnae realise it was as many , 5k and it looks foo . Yes , you’ll get more at Somerset Park .

It’s smaller and cosier and your closer to the players and you can stand , oh and its grass , know that old fashioned stuff we sometimes play on .

Its about half way between both finalists too . They should just announce it .