Garrowhiil

noname

14 minutes ago, noname said:

should be a decent game garrowhill have a few big games coming up still to play fallin rgm and bridgewater again I'm sure 

5 games to go and tough run in, u will have earned it if u get the playoff spot lads. 

Can still mathematically win it aswell no?

I'm not with them just follow some amateur teams but yeah think they can 3 games in hand and still to play fallin so could take it to two points in it big ask but. hopefully they make the play offs they are a well run club 

IMO Fallan have the league done. Cant see them dropping many points.

Don't think garrowhill are consistent enough to win 5 remaining tough ties. Vale are on a good run and fancy them to take the 3 points on sat and put themselves in the mix.

Tough run in for all the sides looking for 2nd place. Think they all have to play each other?

Yeah I agree with you about fallin just possible mathematically but really unlikely they don’t win the league. 

Depends what garrowhill show up but suppose it’s the same for most teams. I’ve got a feeling they will do it beating bridgewater is a massive boost for them 

who would you all put as favourites to get the play off spot at the moment? 

The only teams able to get it are Bridgewater, Garrowhill, Blantyre RGM and Third Lanark.

We (Third Lanark) are really an outside bet here as it’d take some pretty dramatic results in other games for us to take that spot.

Blantyre have the most control, win their games and 2nd spot is theirs. We’ve not played Blantyre yet so I can’t comment on them as a team at all.

Its too hard to call a favourite for me at this time. Having played both Bridgewater and Garrowhill, I can see why they’re up there. Its very close.

On 26/03/2019 at 11:18, Ampie said:

The only teams able to get it are Bridgewater, Garrowhill, Blantyre RGM and Third Lanark.

We (Third Lanark) are really an outside bet here as it’d take some pretty dramatic results in other games for us to take that spot.

Blantyre have the most control, win their games and 2nd spot is theirs. We’ve not played Blantyre yet so I can’t comment on them as a team at all.

Its too hard to call a favourite for me at this time. Having played both Bridgewater and Garrowhill, I can see why they’re up there. Its very close.

Looking at this wkds fixtures it looks like must win for all of the teams with Third Lanark probably needing it more to keep there 2nd place chances alive. 

If they dont beat Blantyre theyll prob drop out the race, Blantyre also need all 3pts or there title hopes r over aswell.

Same goes for Garrowhill and Bridgewater and it looks like they all have each other to play so could be a interesting few weeks coming up for all concerned.

3 big wins for the 3 teams left in the running. Anyone take any of the Blantyre, Garrowhill or Bridgewater games in? 

Blantyre absolutely pumped us. No heart or desire shown from the team. We looked like a team with nothing to play for. The lads at Blantyre did well and were a class act. No boasting/goading or any of that nonsense that sometimes comes with these results.

4 games left for us to end the season with a bit of pride.

1 hour ago, Dickson12 said:

3 big wins for the 3 teams left in the running. Anyone take any of the Blantyre, Garrowhill or Bridgewater games in? 

Blantyre v Bridgewater this sat should be a good game with both teams coming off the back of big wins at wkd. 

Garrowhill going well and should have enough momentum to see off third lanark.

Getting down to the nitty gritty now in both 1st divisions. Good win for Drum Utd against Uddy Anvil aswell is a good result for Gartcosh.

On 01/04/2019 at 15:53, Dickson12 said:

I took in the first half of the garrowhill game and was made to eat my words. I thought vale would have pushed them but Garrowhill were superb and had not been for the vale keeper could have been 6/7 up at half time. Some massive games now for all 3 left in the running. 

Good luck to Blantyre,Garrowhill and Bridgewater as whoever finishes second will have deserved it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2019 at 10:20, noname said:

looks like there could a play off spot for garrowhill after a massive win over bridgewater at the weekend 

Felt this comment was a bit premature , maybe got a wee bit excited after 1 or 2 good results. In the end no quite good enough for Garrowhill. 

Maybe next year lads.

And dry eyes for next year..took to bit social media slating today after a let's be honest easy victory for fallin..Acting Billy big time??defo not..no shape or form.Any teams that played fallin will testify too that..Treat all teams same way as were treated.2 way street n all that..And all season been with respect.all the best.

On 4/20/2019 at 20:56, Redondo said:

Felt this comment was a bit premature , maybe got a wee bit excited after 1 or 2 good results. In the end no quite good enough for Garrowhill. 

Maybe next year lads.

yeah they gave it a good go though couple of games they dropped silly points probably cost them