• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was quite fucking dreadful. Can't remember the last time I left a game early. Not sure what the reaction was at full time but for being 3-0 down at home, at half time, that was as apathetic as I could imagine. Which is exactly what Johansen has done to the club and support. A team with no style, organisation or clue will do that mind you.

We were absolutely hopeless at the back today. Embarrassing defending for all 3 goals. In saying that the partick keeper made 3 or 4 important saves but they deserved the win. We are shite and Johansson needs to f**k off.

13 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

We were absolutely hopeless at the back today. Embarrassing defending for all 3 goals. In saying that the partick keeper made 3 or 4 important saves but they deserved the win. We are shite and Johansson needs to f**k off.

There seemed to be a late call off just before kick off. No idea how that unsettled the Morton defence. 

Yup, big Hazard made two or three decent stops in the first half. 

Funny game, we weren't brilliant overall but played some decent stuff at times such as the offside goal and McDonald's effort off of the bar in the second half.

Deserved the win overall and I'd give Skippy McDonald my MOTM.

There seemed to be a late call off just before kick off. No idea how that unsettled the Morton defence. 
Yup, big Hazard made two or three decent stops in the first half. 
Funny game, we weren't brilliant overall but played some decent stuff at times such as the offside goal and McDonald's effort off of the bar in the second half.
Deserved the win overall and I'd give Skippy McDonald my MOTM.
Took a lot of the support (myself included) an embarrassingly long time to realise the offside goal was disallowed. [emoji38]

The one that hit the bar was flagged for offside too, I think.

McDonald's long ranger near the end that had the keeper scrambling was a cracking effort.

Angry is what I feel.

Yes Partick had the worst defence and showed early on when we should have slotted at least 3, but exemplified by  Thomson's headlamp facial when through on Hazard. As we already know he will bag a few against us when back with Dumbarton or Airdrie next season.

Good touch by Doolan when picking up the punt held up by the wind feck knows what McCrorie was doing.

Over all McDonald irritated us throughout, but how he didn't get a yellow for those pathetic dives is a mystery.

Not sure about second as our centre ended  on his arse at the corner. The third was game over after McDonald's clever chip into the box.

Sadly well beaten in the end will be down to the last weekend now.

JJ get Gaston back in goal. McCrorie started well in the initial games but now seems to offer no confidence to the defence.

Archived