Stranraer v Brechin City

Quite a game for a Tuesday night,6 pointer for sure.A win for the blues and the finishing line is in site,a defeat and it's squeaky bum time again.The blues have been excellent in their last 2 with a settled line up and Innes Cameron up front has been outstanding.Saw us twice against Brechin this season and think we are better.That win for Brechin on Saturday gives them a boost,but can't help feeling we'll win hope so.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Quite a game for a Tuesday night,6 pointer for sure.A win for the blues and the finishing line is in site,a defeat and it's squeaky bum time again.The blues have been excellent in their last 2 with a settled line up and Innes Cameron up front has been outstanding.Saw us twice against Brechin this season and think we are better.That win for Brechin on Saturday gives them a boost,but can't help feeling we'll win hope so.

We pumped you first game and the second game we should of had two penalty’s and the ref gave you a free kick that wasn’t one which you scored from. We’ve been the better team both games, miles better the first game tho

11 hours ago, Overthehedge1 said:

We pumped you first game and the second game we should of had two penalty’s and the ref gave you a free kick that wasn’t one which you scored from. We’ve been the better team both games, miles better the first game tho

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Having a disagreement with the girlfriend on how to pronounce Brechin. Is it Bree-cin or Brec-in

Not sure if serious.  :unsure:

It's the Bree option anyway. 

The 'ch' bit seems to vary between folk though, some opting for the lazy 'ck' (e.g. lock) while others go for the full Scottish 'ch' (e.g. loch

3 hours ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Having a disagreement with the girlfriend on how to pronounce Brechin. Is it Bree-cin or Brec-in

As long as you don't add "ya hoor sir " to the end of your sentence then the disagreement should  just stay a disagreement. 

If Stranraer can continue as they have recently I’m confident we will collect all 3 points , 10 men  V league leaders for 45 mins and we were the better team and could have collected full points . Will not be an easy game but definitely winnable and we are finally playing with much more intent ..

15 hours ago, kvz2000 said:

If Stranraer can continue as they have recently I’m confident we will collect all 3 points , 10 men  V league leaders for 45 mins and we were the better team and could have collected full points . Will not be an easy game but definitely winnable and we are finally playing with much more intent ..

So are we. 

6 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Yaaasss!!! Andy Jackson I fucking love you

Obviously a very good result for Brechin and a bad one for Stranraer. Makes the bottom six really nerve racking for most of us. I think that takes Brechin up on the recent form table so I am sorry I will miss Saturday's game . Could you arrange for the weather to pour down to ensure a cancellation ?  Brechin have beaten us twice in Airdrie so I am hoping a dodgy Duffy penalty like the last time, will even it up.

Archived