East Fife V Raith Rovers

I personally thought that Gillespie and Wedderburn were absolutely murder.

Don’t let Wedderburn’s brother or Bird hear you saying that.

One of my mates on Saturday after he fucked up yet another pass, shouted “That was murder, Wedderburn!”

Both of them turned round and told him, he has no right to say things like that, that because we were sitting next to his family, we couldn’t have an opinion about him as they go to Rovers games all the time etc. etc. :lol:

After the game, his brother grabbed a word with another mate and told him that if he has a problem, that he’ll be waiting outside :lol:

Reminded me a lot of Amy MacDonald having a go at anyone at the football if they had a bad thing to say about Ricky Foster.

If you don’t want to hear your brother/Husband get abuse thrown at them by football fans, stay away from the football then! [emoji23]

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don’t let Wedderburn’s brother or Bird hear you saying that.

One of my mates on Saturday after he fucked up yet another pass, shouted “That was murder, Wedderburn!”

Both of them turned round and told him, he has no right to say things like that, that because we were sitting next to his family, we couldn’t have an opinion about him as they go to Rovers games all the time etc. etc. :lol:

After the game, his brother grabbed a word with another mate and told him that if he has a problem, that he’ll be waiting outside :lol:

Reminded me a lot of Amy MacDonald having a go at anyone at the football if they had a bad thing to say about Ricky Foster.

If you don’t want to hear your brother/Husband get abuse thrown at them by football fans, stay away from the football then! [emoji23]

To be fair, these guys are playing in League 1 for a reason. If they didn’t misplace so many passes they would possibly be playing at a higher level. Does shouting that they’re murder achieve anything?

Who misplaced the most passes on Saturday, Gillespie or Wedderburn? I noticed Gillespie misplacing a few.

To be fair, these guys are playing in League 1 for a reason. If they didn’t misplace so many passes they would possibly be playing at a higher level. Does shouting that they’re murder achieve anything?

Who misplaced the most passes on Saturday, Gillespie or Wedderburn? I noticed Gillespie misplacing a few.

Still doesn’t excuse his brother from telling a mate that he’ll see him outside if he has a problem... all because a football fan has an opinion about a player that plays for his club.

He wasn’t going mental at Wedderburn or that. He didn’t even scream it at the pitch, he just said it loud enough so that we can hear it over the singing section as we were standing right in front of them.

6 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

If you don’t want to hear your brother/Husband get abuse thrown at them by football fans, stay away from the football then! emoji23.png

If you are going to throw abuse at someone then you can’t complain at a family member or friend having a go back. 

Maybe better taking your own advice and stay away from the football if you don’t like it

If you are going to throw abuse at someone then you can’t complain at a family member or friend having a go back. 

Maybe better taking your own advice and stay away from the football if you don’t like it

I don’t mind it. I just thought it was hilarious that they were getting themselves in a state over something like that :lol:

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I don’t mind it. I just thought it was hilarious that they were getting themselves in a state over something like that :lol:

I’m sure it wasn’t just that, you get some fucking roasters shouting. Heard a few personal insults to McGlynn like calling him a fat p***k and whatever before a few minutes later the same section signing his name. I’d be telling them to shut it as well if that was my family 

Archived