East Fife V Raith Rovers

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Exactly. 4-4-2 hasn’t worked this season when we’ve tried it. But even if we were to go 4-4-2 then yes I would still start Matthews over him.

I would also start Matthews in the centre of the park ahead of Barjonas or even Wedderburn for that matter.

Spot on 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Routine pumping of nobodies at Starks > momentum > same team away > defeated > breakdowns all round > change team > routine pumping of nobodies at Starks > momentum > ....

Routine pumping of nobodies at Starks > momentum > same team away > defeated > breakdowns all round > change team > routine pumping of nobodies at Starks > momentum > ....

Yup pretty much, the story of our season

Probably a bit fraught with danger asking on here, as I’ll be open to dodgy advice, but which row/seat do I ask for if I want to be near the halfway line on Saturday (probably near the F for football in EFFC)? I promise not to thrown chairs or be too abusive. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Probably a bit fraught with danger asking on here, as I’ll be open to dodgy advice, but which row/seat do I ask for if I want to be near the halfway line on Saturday (probably near the F for football in EFFC)? I promise not to thrown chairs or be too abusive. Thanks in advance.

The one next to John McGlynn.

21 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Thought you weren't going?

IIRC you just sit anywhere. Anyone say's you're sitting in their seat just tell them to f**k off.

Thought you weren't going?
IIRC you just sit anywhere. Anyone say's you're sitting in their seat just tell them to f**k off.

No, Stevo, I think I will make this my first away game of the season. The thrill of Methil on a Saturday is not something I can easily turn down.

I don’t particularly want to have to tell my fellow fans to f**k off but if that’s the etiquette then so be it.

I'd be very wary of the "you can just sit anywhere" stuff. I'm sure Raith fans had issues with that last time when stewards were telling them different things, some saying sit anywhere some saying sit in your designated seats.

I'll be sitting in my booked seat in our end. 

What if it's Frank?

It’ll be like Hiroshima. All because at the fourth time of asking East Fife Football Club can’t effectively communicate to fans whether it’s allocated seating or not. Tinpot club.

Gut feeling

When tickets went on sale it was open to anyone where previously initially it was season ticket holders only for a few days then remaining tickets   public sale .Could suggest club thinks there wont be the usual uptake

Nothing to play for

Shite away form

Gut feeling
When tickets went on sale it was open to anyone where previously initially it was season ticket holders only for a few days then remaining tickets   public sale .Could suggest club thinks there wont be the usual uptake

Nothing to play for
Shite away form

IMG_2239.jpg

Won’t be as good as this, but don’t see it being far off it.

In all fairness it was heavily noted last time it was allocated seating because the time before that was a nightmare.

If it’s allocated seating, don’t be an idiot and sit somewhere else. Nothing worse than getting to your seat and there is already someone sitting there. And certainly don’t be the bellend who tells someone else to sit elsewhere, that’s not cool.

Archived