East Fife V Raith Rovers

46 minutes ago, RR35 said:

Can’t believe how tasty some of these responses from East Fife fans are. Hammer them in the first games of the play offs then scud Alloa to get back to where we belong

Your Fife’s 3rd most successful team batting order goes East Fife, Pars, Raith and then Cowdenbeath. Also the last 3 minutes must have damaged your rational thinking Raith were actually brutal yesterday. I personally thought that Gillespie and Wedderburn were absolutely murder.

Your Fife’s 3rd most successful team batting order goes East Fife, Pars, Raith and then Cowdenbeath. Also the last 3 minutes must have damaged your rational thinking Raith were actually brutal yesterday. I personally thought that Gillespie and Wedderburn were absolutely murder.
Up until the 27th minute we shaded the play. You dominated from then till half time and got your goal. We came out second half and dominated without creating much till we scored with our first real attempt on goal. Our second was a good save from long, our third hit the bar and our 4th was the winner. Iv witnessed losing to EF twice in my life...

4 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Glad someone finally came along with the 4-1 patter.

is Angusfifer ok as he’s normally on it in a flash

3 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Two goals to one. That’s what matters. Sorry. Couldn’t give a flying shit how Rovers played as long as we win. Especially at this point in the season. 

Next.

9 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Deluded! Last time you won anything worth talking about was before  WW2!! Long before 1967....;)

Get a grip.

Edited by Wee Sandy

11 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Football rewards results not reputations, that's why we're both in the 1st Division.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Football rewards results not reputations, that's why we're both in the 1st Division.

And as I said yesterday on the evidence provided yesterday both teams will still be in division one come Opening day in August. 

Still a seething mess I see. Any comeback on the majority of east fife players recently having played full time football or you still searching for the calculator? 

Apologies I didn't know you had replied, I honestly thought you would have been out celebrating rather than bashing your Google so wasn't expecting a reply!!!

You can have Watt I honestly forgot he was at Livingston, I thought he was at Brechin after he left Part-Time Airdrie, but you can't count Meggatt, his last 3 seasons have been at us, Part-Time at Alloa and Part-Time at Ayr, his short spell at Dundee is just outside your plucked out of the air remit if 2-3 years!!!

Please don't continue this debate as it is pish and if we had made one more substitution your majority, even if we count Meggatt would be gone!!!

Now away and use the default PnB buzzwords elsewhere, seething and raging are words I wouldn't have used towards myself yesterday, resigned would have been a better description, in fact I'm pretty sure I was the first on here to congratulate you on your win yesterday and it was also myself who defended Murray regarding his vocals towards the Home support, hardly the actions of a "seething mess", but then when people use insults their argument is obviously on shaky ground!!!

See you next season!!!

Shut up King you're an arse!!!!!!!!!

But I'll make an exception for you Frank, because you are just a fucking tool!!!

But I have to admit it takes a special talent for a poster to be so reviled by his own teams supporters as well as those of the opposition, so kudos for that anyway!!![emoji23]

It's not very often that this has been said, if at all, but good post Zen!!!

7 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Apologies I didn't know you had replied, I honestly thought you would have been out celebrating rather than bashing your Google so wasn't expecting a reply!!!

You can have Watt I honestly forgot he was at Livingston, I thought he was at Brechin after he left Part-Time Airdrie, but you can't count Meggatt, his last 3 seasons have been at us, Part-Time at Alloa and Part-Time at Ayr, his short spell at Dundee is just outside your plucked out of the air remit if 2-3 years!!!

Please don't continue this debate as it is pish and if we had made one more substitution your majority, even if we count Meggatt would be gone!!!

Now away and use the default PnB buzzwords elsewhere, seething and raging are words I wouldn't have used towards myself yesterday, resigned would have been a better description, in fact I'm pretty sure I was the first on here to congratulate you on your win yesterday and it was also myself who defended Murray regarding his vocals towards the Home support, hardly the actions of a "seething mess", but then when people use insults their argument is obviously on shaky ground!!!

See you next season!!!

But I'll make an exception for you Frank, because you are just a fucking tool!!!

But I have to admit it takes a special talent for a poster to be so reviled by his own teams supporters as well as those of the opposition, so kudos for that anyway!!!emoji23.png

How long did you spend on that drivel you absolute bell end you've been crying for 12 hours straight your pathetic just like Stevo your a pub team get over it laddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

How long did you spend on that drivel you absolute bell end you've been crying for 12 hours straight your pathetic just like Stevo your a pub team get over it laddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!![emoji38]
Not like you to resort to childish name calling Frank.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
How long did you spend on that drivel you absolute bell end you've been crying for 12 hours straight your pathetic just like Stevo your a pub team get over it laddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!emoji38.png

Not like you to resort to childish name calling Frank.

Only where your concerned you clique hoor!

Thanks for replying Kebab, and admitting your mistake. I will take it as an apology. Just for the record, the use of the words seething and raging were to get a bit of a bite to be honest, but to be fair your posts did display signs that would match the description of those buzz words.