East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

Not sensible, because as your own supporters had already said up until you scored, East Fife were the better team for most of the game and the Rovers never threatened.  It was only after the subs coming on that the game changed, but be honest about your assessments, especially Big Fifer who must have been watching a different game and saying he had no complaints!  It was a smash and grab result and you know it.

Look,I know your hurting but

BIg Fifers is the most honest and reasoned post

Ps 

Take that back,Stevo Fife is closer to the mark “we got  exactly what we deserved today which was f**k all”

Denied what looks like a pretty stone wall penalty. Flanagan does so well just before our goal. East Fife number 7 basically costs them the second goal, absolutely sleeping whilst King Kev is alive and ready to head it into the net.

19 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Look,I know your hurting but

BIg Fifers is the most honest and reasoned post

Ps 

Take that back,Stevo Fife is closer to the mark “we got  exactly what we deserved today which was f**k all”

You haven't read the posts during the game by a few of your fellow pissed off supporters then?  I suppose it is a results based business right enough, but how it so clouds the brains of some football supporters, causing their state of minds to flip 100% from slagging off their team, to thinking they are fab within the space of 2 minutes and vice-versa!  How is it possible for them to enjoy football with anger and love competing incessantly inside their heads?

3 minutes ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

You haven't read the posts during the game by a few of your fellow pissed off supporters then?  I suppose it is a results based business right enough, but how it so clouds the brains of some football supporters, causing their state of minds to flip 100% from slagging off their team, to thinking they are fab within the space of 2 minutes and vice-versa!  How is it possible for them to enjoy football with anger and love competing incessantly inside their heads?

The posts on here reflect what John McGlynn realised during the game, that a change was required.

What he did was to introduce two players who changed the game, which we inevitably won.

Does this help?

9 minutes ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

You haven't read the posts during the game by a few of your fellow pissed off supporters then?  I suppose it is a results based business right enough, but how it so clouds the brains of football supporters, causing their state of minds to flip 100% from slagging off their team, to thinking they are fab within the space of 2 minutes and vice-versa!  How is it possible for them to enjoy football with anger and love competing incessantly inside their heads?

Thats football supporters for you you bud.Happens at every club including your own.One minute their team/ manager is the best thing since sliced bread,the next minute not so.Football  is a highly emotive game for some

"Play up Raith"........and clap the chaps when a last minute winner is scored, we then should have shouted "Hurrah" shook hands with the East Fife fans at the final whistle and patted them on the head.....Hard luck you jolly fellows i  say, and the very best of luck in the future...that would have been the correct way to conduct our good selfs....instead we were beastly......i can only apologise on behalf of the real Raith fans gentlemen one and all.....ghastly stuff today indeed.....

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The posts on here reflect what John McGlynn realised during the game, that a change was required.

What he did was to introduce two players who changed the game, which we inevitably won.

Does this help?

Yer talking pish mate. What posts were you reading??

3 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

"Play up Raith"........and clap the chaps when a last minute winner is scored, we then should have shouted "Hurrah" shook hands with the East Fife fans at the final whistle and patted them on the head.....Hard luck you jolly fellows i  say, and the very best of luck in the future...that would have been the correct way to conduct our good selfs....instead we were beastly......i can only apologise on behalf of the real Raith fans gentlemen one and all.....ghastly stuff today indeed.....

My post above was merely pointing out how the minds of some supporters (within all clubs), work in such a way.  Clearly not quite the 'full shilling', as they say chum. :wacko:

1 minute ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

Yer talking pish mate. What posts were you reading??

You don't have to analyse every post in isolation, just gather a taste of the emotion to understand what is required.

This is what the our leader took from the ether to calm the way to victory.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You don't have to analyse every post in isolation, just gather a taste of the emotion to understand what is required.

This is what the our leader took from the ether to calm the way to victory.

I do believe you are attempting to give the rest of us an image of yourself, that suggests you possess some intelligence?

It hasn't worked I'm afraid old chap.  Your statement is simply another example of pure pish.

Night, night. :)

6 minutes ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

I do believe you are attempting to give the rest of us an image of yourself, that suggests you possess some intelligence?

It hasn't worked I'm afraid old chap.  Your statement is simply another example of pure pish.

Yer clock's slow.

See the source image

Not sensible, because as your own supporters had already said up until you scored, East Fife were the better team for most of the game and the Rovers never threatened.  It was only after the subs coming on that the game changed, but be honest about your assessments, especially Big Fifer who must have been watching a different game and saying he had no complaints!  It was a smash and grab result and you know it.

Maybe you should employ a Social Justice Warrior and protest to the SFA about the injustice you endured at yesterday’s match. Just take it in the chin and move on. Just like we will.

5 hours ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

Get over it the fact is you lost to your rivals in the last 5 mins of a game and it’s clear that it’s bothering 

8 hours ago, grumswall said:
8 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:
Does Frank (small c, incorrectly spelt) conner only comment when Rovers get beat?

Pretty much.

Just couldn't be bothered wasn't in the mood to upset some of the fanboys . Anyway could be worse I could be posting in the wee small hours like Zen christ he must be a lonely old c**t.

19 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just couldn't be bothered wasn't in the mood to upset some of the fanboys . Anyway could be worse I could be posting in the wee small hours like Zen christ he must be a lonely old c**t.

:lol:

Archived