East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can fans outside the UK stream this game tomorrow? Currently abroad, any info would be great thanks

IMG_0737.jpgIMG_0738.jpg

f**k me, £55million for a pier and some whales.

And to think you just go to the Mercat and peer at the whales for f**k all!!!

Not enough Frank or tazz posts imo

Heard Frank and Basher had made up and were out cementing their friendship!!!78961516-6ccf-4367-8d44-4643212e6590.jpg.1311da5b7dac9fba4b7535d378bb668f.jpg

Which ones which???[emoji848]

Heard Frank and Basher had made up and were out cementing their friendship!!!78961516-6ccf-4367-8d44-4643212e6590.jpg.1311da5b7dac9fba4b7535d378bb668f.jpg
Which ones which???[emoji848]
Better trying that tomorrow night!!!

I haven't bothered with getting a ticket for a few reasons but should I be able to go tomorrow, does anyone know if I can still get a ticket, and when the cutoff would be?

I haven't bothered with getting a ticket for a few reasons but should I be able to go tomorrow, does anyone know if I can still get a ticket, and when the cutoff would be?

Yes. On sale from 2pm tomorrow: http://www.raithrovers.net/39000/match-preview-east-fife-away-4.htm

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

No, they'll have fallen out again by tomorrow night!!!

Archived