East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

We’re away from home. So you’ll more likely play like Barcelona against “the away day strangers”

They were obviously saving themselves for the derby going by yesterday's performance. 

Going by Young's bitter after match comments I think they will be more fired up for this one . 

Sorry ! 8)

Didn’t feel that long ago that EF were right up our backsides in the table. Now they’ll be looking over their shoulders at Montrose in 5th who aren’t far behind and with a game in hand.

There’s no doubt EF have our number this season and on their day are a decent team. We showed yesterday we can also be a decent team but we’re hugely inconsistent, and shite away from home, but hopefully we can get our act together and not succumb to further embarrassment at the hands of EF.

2-1 Rovers. Nisbet with both our goals.

How did you lads do with your two games in hand?

Unbeaten in our games in hand, it was the Saturday ones that fucked things up!!!

I think I’ll make this my first away game of the season. My last trip to Methil was the 5-0 game. Yesterday’s thrashing of Dumbarton has put me in the right mood for it.

The rest of the season is really all about trying to get some form ahead of the play-offs where we’ll likely be playing Forfar, or possibly East Fife.

East Fife’s recent form is fairly honking. Hopefully we can get our first win of the season.

IMG_0670.jpg

4 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:
2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
How did you lads do with your two games in hand?

How did you lads manage to accumulate so much debt with an average league 1 squad?

Our board is useless! How did you only manage to attract 300 home fans against Stenhousemuir?

Archived