G_Man1985

Euro Qualification 2020

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The smirk on the Bulgarian keeper’s face at the announcement telling the Bulgarian fans to stop the racial abuse was poisonous.

I thought the English players had agreed to walk off if this happened ??

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Only if they were getting beaten.

There seems to be some kind of staged plan. The first bit was a warning over the tannoy, which they have done.

To be fair I think they’ve been booing all the England players equally when there in possession. Unless of course they are doing separate monkey noises towards Rashford, Sterling and Mings that isn’t coming across on the telly.

This game won’t finish tho

I’m not at all convinced they are booing players equally. There was clear and specific booing of Rashford early on and Sterling latterly. Pretty clear that racial abuse is happening. It makes the faux outrage of the Bulgarian FA when the subject came up last week even more laughable.

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

I’m not at all convinced they are booing players equally. There was clear and specific booing of Rashford early on and Sterling latterly. Pretty clear that racial abuse is happening.

It's very noticeable when Mings is on the ball as well.

What would happen if they walked off regarding the game? Is there a replay, do either side get the win?

I’m not at all convinced they are booing players equally. There was clear and specific booing of Rashford early on and Sterling latterly. Pretty clear that racial abuse is happening. It makes the faux outrage of the Bulgarian FA when the subject came up last week even more laughable.

Yea haven listened a bit closer the last 5 minutes you can tell it’s racially motivated now. Bulgaria also have a black player on the park. These fans are just utter fucking idiots

There seems to be some kind of staged plan. The first bit was a warning over the tannoy, which they have done.

According to the ITV commentator, there’s a three step process. The players are taken off at stage two.

I think the players should be able to walk off, but I guess UEFA have to be seen to be doing something.

It's very noticeable when Mings is on the ball as well.

Absolutely. There are monkey chants every time Mings gets the bail. This is going to be abandoned.

The entire Bulgarian FA, Country & Clubs should be banned from all Football for a minimum of 4 years. They are absolute scum & all other Countries who think it is fine to hate black people should suffer the same fate,but yeah, empty words, a miniscule fine and a wee anti racism banner will do the trick according to KKKUEFA.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

According to the ITV commentator, there’s a three step process. The players are taken off at stage two.

I think the players should be able to walk off, but I guess UEFA have to be seen to be doing something.

Absolutely.

The behaviour of the Bulgarian ‘fans’ is appalling.

Yea haven listened a bit closer the last 5 minutes you can tell it’s racially motivated now. Bulgaria also have a black player on the park. These fans are just utter fucking idiots
This.

They clearly do not give a f**k.

Cant see this finishing.

Monkey chants being clearly heard there when Mings on the ball, fucking vermin 

So England can walk off now with the 2nd warning?

They’ve stopped the game. I think one more incident and it’s game over. I might have got it wrong, but either way it’s disgusting.

So England can walk off now with the 2nd warning?

I hope they do, these b*****ds need kicked out of all sports immediately. All Eastern European Countries who are guilty of this shit, Spain & Italy as well, need Apartheid style sporting sanctions raised against them. It has never been acceptable but this is beyond a joke now.