Livingston vs Hibs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

2000 briefs already hoovered up, the green pound is rumbling towards the Tony Macaroni as we speak.

No Pay at the Gate but you can buy at the stadium.  jose.png.6aa5ec341421d119aefe9b6f0ac21db6.png

The setup is buy ticket at wee window near club shop then go in through turnstile. I think this again is what’s meant in that tweet. I know some people who’ve had to queue 20-odd minutes so would advise getting down early if tickets can’t be bought from Hibs or online. 

43 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I see Heckingbottom's arse is going already, getting his excuses in early about having to play us on an artificial pitch. Some c**t should tell him they couldn't beat us on a grass pitch either.

To be fair to him he only really said he doesn't like them. Acknowledged that they train on plastic etc so at least he's not moaning about them being "dangerous".

Seems a decent enough chap. 

12 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

4 wins and a draw under Hecky in the league, I see it continuing tomorrow. 

5 wins and a draw.

4 wins and 2 draws.

4 wins a draw and a defeat.

4 wins, a draw and match abandoned after Hibs fans riot when Livi score our fifth goal to go 5-0 up. 

I see one of the above happening tonight.

13 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Heckingbottom to absolutely shit the bed, McNulty to score an OG and celebrate for old times sake anyway.

Gary Holt to stick the nut on Heckingbottom when he runs over to the Livi dugout complaining about our hard Brexit football.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Gary Holt to stick the nut on Heckingbottom when he runs over to the Livi dugout complaining about our hard Brexit football.

Heckingbottom's a Barnsley man - he's as hard Brexit as they come. Our team might be made up of free-flowing cosmopolitan warrior poets from every corner of Europe and beyond, but Hecky's from a race of no-nonsense clog-wearing Yorkshire gammons all the way back to the Wars of the Roses, and he's had the team drilled accordingly. You'll see.

16 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Heckingbottom's a Barnsley man - he's as hard Brexit as they come. Our team might be made up of free-flowing cosmopolitan warrior poets from every corner of Europe and beyond, but Hecky's from a race of no-nonsense clog-wearing Yorkshire gammons all the way back to the Wars of the Roses, and he's had the team drilled accordingly. You'll see.

Wow, a hard game of proper brexit football, didn’t think I could get any more excited for this game

20 hours ago, crispy said:

The setup is buy ticket at wee window near club shop then go in through turnstile. I think this again is what’s meant in that tweet. I know some people who’ve had to queue 20-odd minutes so would advise getting down early if tickets can’t be bought from Hibs or online. 

Window?  For us the set up was two girls sitting on plastic seats selling tickets in the doorway of one of the changing rooms for the AstroTurf training pitch at the back of the away stand.  All very seedy.

Archived